I'm learning guitar but can only play these chords: A Am C D E Em G.

What songs ONLY use these chords? I love rock, metal etc but any acoustic songs would be good too. Thank youu
Why not just check some chord-strumming songs you like and learn the new chords you need for playing them? Here on UG, tabs that are marked "Chords" by their tab type show you how to play the chord when you move your mouse over the chord name. Stuff like Stone Sour - Through Glass and Oasis - Wonderwall are really quite easy, and they'd be good practice for you.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
fade to black and noting else matters-metallica
almost every neil young song
polly-nirvana
patience-gnr

there`s loads of songs, this thread could be a 100 pages long and we would still only name 1% of them
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Why not just check some chord-strumming songs you like and learn the new chords you need for playing them? Here on UG, tabs that are marked "Chords" by their tab type show you how to play the chord when you move your mouse over the chord name. Stuff like Stone Sour - Through Glass and Oasis - Wonderwall are really quite easy, and they'd be good practice for you.

Thank you, I shall try the songs you've suggested I love stone sour, so excited to play that one, although I just looked at the chords and there is some in there that I dont know how to play yet but hopefully should be able to pick up them quickly.

So far I have learnt 3AM- Matchbox20, Knocking on heavens door, Maggie May, Rape me- Nirvana, and alot of sections from different tool songs.

Thank you for your advice!
Quote by Ic3
do you own a capo ?

Nope not yet, but could I theory buy one tomorrow- What songs were you going to suggest?
Do you know any barr chords? Because if you know what that is, you can play every other major and minor chord.
Rockabilly rules, Okay?