1 0%
Eight
1 0%
More than eight
6 3%
Voters: 229.
Page 1 of 3
I'm just curious.

Usually, I watch none-two hours on average. It depends on what day it is and if I have nothing to do.

When voting in the poll round up by 30 minutes if you watch it for one and a half hours or two and a half hours, etc...
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Last edited by RockGuitar92 at Jul 15, 2010,
Yay, I am the first voter! To answer the question: I may not watch TV at all a day, and for like two hours at other days. I ended up voting one.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
The only times I've watched TV in the last 1-2 years is when I watched the world cup. So I guess something like zero hours on average.

If I want to watch something I usually download it and I rarely do that (now that I've seen all the futurama episodes).

When we got first got satellite TV after having 3 channels I watched more, that was atleat 10 years back. It made you feel so lethargic and drained of energy, I'm glad I'm not watching TV anymore.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Jul 15, 2010,
One to two hours. I'd rather play guitar or video games.

Video games may be somewhat considered "watching tv".
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
if mock the week, scrubs, inbetweeners, family guy or south park is on, ill watch them. But they are hardly EVER on so i voted 1.
http://www.youtube.com/user/charliegray12212

check out my youtube channel for guitar covers.

Quote by Radman_Paiza
I saw it with my dudefriend. But I'm totally not gay, because I have a girlfriend. She's imaginary, but atleast I have one.
Most days I don't watch any broadcast programming. Maybe half an hour average online watching though.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I never see what's on TV anymore. All I do is occasionally watch DVDs, or play video games.
I'll assume this counts, so I'd say about 3, maybe 4 hours.
Quote by vagelier
Nothing is more arousing for girls than a man who claims that he doesn't have worms - and can prove it with conclusive evidence.

Black
Then
White are
All I see
In my infancy
Red and yellow then came to be
Reaching out to me.
Lets me see.
Depends; if I'm at someone who has a TV's place, an hour or two, but my flat doesn't have or need a TV so normally, none.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
usually just watch stuff online.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
depends what u define as "watch"
if you mean leave on when i do work and play guitar
then practically all dayy (after work!)
Taylor 314CE
Modulus G2T and G3CT
3 Warmoth Guitars
2 Fender MIA Strats--SRV & JM
Alvarez w/ Modulus Neck and EMG DG-20s
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50 w/ 1960a cab
Breedlove AC250/SM12
Gold Tone Weissenborn
Adrenalinn III & FCB1010
ALOT of pedals
Average? 2 maybe every few days. But my TV is always on because I hate my room quite. >.>
Quote by Carmel
Lucky I'm a girl and I don't give a damn.

Quote by darkwolf291

I've seen her kill a man with a spork and a rubber band
No one is safe from the wrath of Batgirl!
Haven't watched actual TV for a long time. Can't even remember the last time I watched the news on TV. Starting to feel a bit disconnected...

None of the shows I like are showed, so I just DL or buy what I want to watch
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
normally i barely watch 15 minutes tv/day (the 6 o' clock news, and nothing more)
But lately with first the giro d'italia, then the WorldCup football, now the Tour de France, and in a little while the Vuelta, i have to say that i average 7 hours/day
I don't have cable. It's a waste of my money and, usually, my time. There isn't anything but garbage on anyway.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Usually an hour or so or more. Watched almost every world cup match though, and I watch the news a good bit.

Watching stuff online is shit. When I want to watch the wire I want to lay back and be comfy, not sit upright in a desk chair
Pff I watch scientific programs from my field of expertise or just stuff I enjoy. I would say around 3 hours every day. Most of it is while doing stuff on my laptop, but still.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
This time of year - 0.
When football season starts about 6 hours/week.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I don't have a TV in my room and don't want to.

I'll watch Top Gear and Doctor Who when it's on, but I usually end up missing it and watching it on iPlayer at 1am on my computer.

So no, my life doesn't revolve around TV.
3-4 hours a day. News + Series or movies I like. I watch tv after 6 pm though, I at work from 7:30 AM to 5:45 PM :p
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I think people who watch series on their computer are 1. stupid and 2. should classify that as watching tv as it isn't natural to watch it on a computer.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
probably a good 5 - yeah I have no life!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

im loving the slow and steady rise from over 8 to none as i dont watch TV and think telivision is a terrible waste
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
1 or 2 at the very most. Hardly ever watch TV anymore. Sadly i spend most of my life on my computer though.
If I'm online my tv is on so between 6-8 hours a day just depends what I'm doing and I'm also not working. But I'm not poor either have satellite HD tv with like 500+ channels and some movie channels and i watch on a 42 in HDTV. Sucks to be you guys hope your checking account is at least double mine or your house or something or better have a super hot gf.

Some of you are straight up bsing to and trying to take the high horse. People who work for NASA watch more tv then that.
Last edited by needler420 at Jul 15, 2010,
about 2 hours a day, usually of an evening while playing guitar or while on my laptop.
you are what you is
I barely watch tv. My little brother watches it like crazy.
Quote by needler420
If I'm online my tv is on so between 6-8 hours a day just depends what I'm doing and I'm also not working. But I'm not poor either have satellite HD tv with like 500+ channels and some movie channels and i watch on a 42 in HDTV. Sucks to be you guys hope your checking account is at least double mine or your house or something or better have a super hot gf.

Some of you are straight up bsing to and trying to take the high horse. People who work for NASA watch more tv then that.

Why's it hard to believe some people don't watch tv? I've got friends more social than me and they don't watch tv. My pc is more entertaining than my tv plus I actually get work done on it.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jul 15, 2010,
I don't have a TV.

:/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
None, unless football is on. Although I do watch like 4 or 5 hours of downloaded shows per day, if I'm not out.

Quote by duggyrocks
Usually an hour or so or more. Watched almost every world cup match though, and I watch the news a good bit.

Watching stuff online is shit. When I want to watch the wire I want to lay back and be comfy, not sit upright in a desk chair

Having a computer in your room ftw, I get to stick The Wire on then lie in bed and watch it. It's heaven.
There's a guy, on my team, he's paid to watch tv. During crisis management contracts, he must listen and report everything that is said on the buisness on news channels.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by needler420

But watching TV takes away from time I can use to laugh at you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Maybe 2-3 hours a day. Only when something interesting is on like Simpsons, Futurama, football, movies, or shows like Mythbusters and other stuff on Discovery or National Geographic etc..
Last edited by BeneathTheWell! at Jul 15, 2010,
Page 1 of 3