Should I get a Jackson Warrior WRXT? Has anyone used one or owned one before. I like playing Thrash Metal mostly but I also like Hard Rock and Classic Rock.
I played one before.

It definitely sounded good, but it felt "cheap"... Like a toy.
It left me with the impression that you can easily break the body in the pointy parts.

Soundwise, it would fit your music genres perfectly.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I can't comment on the guitar itself, but I hope I can make you think a bit harder:

If you really, really want that X-shape, get it. However, take into account that you'll look like an absolute dick if one day you have to play some simple chords or something in a school project. If you these kinds of things a lot (school gigs, church gigs, whatever), I'd refrain from buying it. It's what refrained me, anyway.

'Oh, but you should NEVER care what people think', I hear you think. Then good on you, get the Warrior and rock the shit out of it.
Quote by Y00p
I can't comment on the guitar itself, but I hope I can make you think a bit harder:

If you really, really want that X-shape, get it. However, take into account that you'll look like an absolute dick if one day you have to play some simple chords or something in a school project. If you these kinds of things a lot (school gigs, church gigs, whatever), I'd refrain from buying it. It's what refrained me, anyway.

'Oh, but you should NEVER care what people think', I hear you think. Then good on you, get the Warrior and rock the shit out of it.

+1000000000

I once bought a demmelition king V ignoring everyone's advice saying not to buy it cause you'll look like a asHole and when I saw myself with the guitar hanging just below my abdomen(You will look like a fag if you hang a V anywhere above your knees)I saw what they were on about,I just couldnt help but laugh..returned it right away(also because the neck was too thick and I didnt like the FRT on it)

*true story
Last edited by archenemyfan at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by Guitarhead37
Will it sound good through a 75W Randall?

Which specific model?
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
I own one, I really like it, the floyd stays in tune quiet well. The only problem is the action, you can´t get it very low, even with the screws on the bridge all the way down. And it is very light, it's kinda strange. But it plays and sounds great. Mine is a older model, but from what I've heard, Jackson rose the price and switched the neck to the ones the JS series uses..which is worst than mine.
The amp is a Randall RX75DG2. I also have a Dunlop Crybaby, a Boss ML-2, a Boss DS-1, and a Boss CS-3 that I've been using with a Behringer starter pack guitar.
Quote by Guitarhead37
The amp is a Randall RX75DG2. I also have a Dunlop Crybaby, a Boss ML-2, a Boss DS-1, and a Boss CS-3 that I've been using with a Behringer starter pack guitar.

Yeah, it should sound fine. That Randall is a pretty nice amp, so i wouldn't worry about it.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
warriors are suprisingly comfortable, and if u like it, then go for it, just id say go for a model with ofr, (better tuning stability)
Eh.