Hey folks,

I want to buy all your song books for guitar. Basically, my mates have asked me to play a few songs at his wedding. Only trouble is I'm hopeless at remembering other people's songs and I hardly know any covers!

I'm looking for compilations of popular guitar tracks - pref. acoustic stuff. Basically sing-a-long stuff that all generations of people are going to know.

Let me know what you've got that's gathering dust on your bookshelves.

Cheers,
Will
Yeah, it's a decent idea, and one I've done before but I often find the books a bit more accurate and they're layout is a lot more friendly.

I was hoping to take a couple of books and my acoustic so people could flick through, pick a song and we all have a jam along. Very informal like.

Also, the compilation songbooks mean I don't have to do as much prep work, ie think of which songs, print them out in a readable format, collate them all in a folder etc.
I have a book called "The Ultimate Buskers Book" It's got 100 songs in it.

http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/0407302/details.html

I'll sell for £10 including postage
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
I have a book called "The Ultimate Buskers Book" It's got 100 songs in it.

http://www.musicroom.com/se/ID_No/0407302/details.html

I'll sell for £10 including postage

Go on then, you got a deal.
PM me your bank details and I'll send the cash. I'd prefer not to use paypal, unless you're willing to pay the fees...

Cheers chap,
Will
you know you can send payment as a paypal gift which doesnt incur charges.
Current Gear
Schecter Ultracure Robert Smith signature
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X
PM'd
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by machin05
Not on my account apparently. Gawd knows I've tried, but this option isn't available on Premier accounts.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4893449_avoid-paypal-fees.html

It is on mine. Click send money and then click the personal tab and choose gift.
Current Gear
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X
Quote by Geoff Webber
It is on mine. Click send money and then click the personal tab and choose gift.

Yeah, I get those options and can choose "Personal > Gift" but I still have to pay the fees.
Anyway..... bump.
Quote by machin05
Yeah, I get those options and can choose "Personal > Gift" but I still have to pay the fees.
Anyway..... bump.

Guess thats the daylight robbery that is paypal. I'll have to see what happens next time I try It.
Current Gear
Rickenbacker 330/6
CIJ Fender Jaguar
Vox AC30CC2X
I have a beatles one some book filled with all there chart toppers.

I also have a book on finger tapping.

All for 15.00 £ + shipping from US
Quote by lil PopTart kid
I have a beatles one some book filled with all there chart toppers.

I also have a book on finger tapping.

All for 15.00 £ + shipping from US

Cheers for the offer but I already have a Beatles book.