I'm getting an IBanez RG7321 this saturday and I'm a bit worried if it will play clean enough on my amp. I've tuned to a low A on my 6 string through a cheap Grunge box from DOD and seems to sound fine. Will there be any problems with a 7 string or is it all just the same?
Which amp?

I can't imagine there being any problems, seeing as amps aren't really specific to the number of strings you have, although some cheap POS might rattle on the bass end.
should sound better, tighter accually, because the string gauges are built for those tunings, and the pickups are built for lower registers
Eh.
The pickups on that guitar are incredibly weak, just so you know
Check out my band Disturbed
7 string amplifier.....
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
7 string amplifier.....

Why is that so funny? There probably is a company that makes a version of it's amplifier that's designed for seven string guitars. I don't see much point in it, since they work just fine, but there probably is someone who makes them anyway.
Gear:
Electric
2008 Epiphone G400 Heritage CherryFUBAR
2008 Ibanez GRG 170 DX
2009 Cort KX1Q
2011 LTD H 351 NT
Randall RG 50 TC
Ernie Ball 11-54
Acoustic
Dean Markley
Dunlop 10's
Quote by FRr3AkOnALEaSh
I'm not asking for a specifically made amplifier for a 7 string, I'm just asking as said in the info,

You do realise that the A you tuned to on your six string is lower than the low B on a 7 string, right? So yeah, you should be more than fine.