hey dudes how long should i wait after dinner before doing some exercises to work on my abs? nothing strenuous though.
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
Four score and seven years

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Start working out right away.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
no
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
well if you dont want it to be strenuous then you should wait at least 10 years
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by heavyairship
well if you dont want it to be strenuous then you should wait at least 10 years

I'd say 11
I recommend that you warm up immediately after eating by doing a 15 min session on a trampoline before doing your ab exercises
This is Gisobon. He worries about straining his abs after dinner.

Harden the F@#K up Gisobon.
Most of my grindcore inspiration comes from my hard drive.
if you don't want it to be strenuous then don't bother exercising. Abs are a muscle, and if you want to see any real progress towards ANY goal (either building more muscle or toning up/conditioning) the exercise has to be strenuous
gotta love pit responses.
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
workout on an empty stomach
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.
Quote by deaththrashcore
Eat, fap, and exercise... just like the Bible says to do.

+1
what the ****? are you guys retarded? i know that if you workout straight away after eating you gonna get appendicitis. so thanks for the retarded responses pit. kinda smart but stupid at the same time.i just asked a simple question, if you wanna answer it, don't give lame responses like jumping on a trompoline.
Steve Vai rocks. His pinky is almost of the same length of an average 16 year old's middle finger.

I love Schecter
Quote by gisobon
what the ****? are you guys retarded? i know that if you workout straight away after eating you gonna get appendicitis. so thanks for the retarded responses pit. kinda smart but stupid at the same time.i just asked a simple question, if you wanna answer it, don't give lame responses like jumping on a trompoline.

No, that's retarded. And GOOGLE SOMETHING you whiny ****.

I love Schecter