Its my sisters birthday tomorrow, and I figured I'd buy her an album. Problem is, we listen to completely different kinds of music. She likes Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco. Are there any albums out by bands like that? Newer would be better. Thanks in advance.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
If she doesn't have Paramore's "Brand New Eyes", get her that.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
If she doesn't have Paramore's "Brand New Eyes", get her that.

She already has that. And she hates it.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I love you!

Quote by jibran
You live in Australia.

Bill Frisell Group
Hmmm.

If shes really into Fall Out Boy, then you could surprise her by getting her either "Fall Out Boy's Evening Out With Your Girlfriend" which is their first record ever, before Take This To Your Grave. Or, if she has that, then try "My Heart Is Always On The B-Side Of My Tounge", which is Fall Out Boy's acoustic album.

If none of those work, try bands like All Time Low, We the Kings, Forever The Sickest Kids, The Maine, Mayday Parade, Hit the Lights, VersaEmerge, The Rocket Summer, The Ready Set. Etc. That should give you enough to work with. goodluck man!
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
Quote by afterthewar
She already has that. And she hates it.

Me and your sister have serious discrepancies. You should get her In the Aeroplane Over the Sea just to see the look on her face. Or if you want something she'll like, just get her Mayday Parade's album A Lesson in Romantics.

The best album to get her, being a mix between the two, is probably some sort of album by Say Anything...I don't know whether she'll dig the quirkiness though.
New Found Glory-Self titled or catalyst might be good choices/picks for her.Both quirky and probably 2 of my fav albums from this type of music.

Also NFG have had a fair impact on FOB (even tho im personally not a fan).
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.