hey guys, i live in canada and i never found a good station for metal. i only found rock(heaviest was hail the villain).

so do you guys know any METAL stations in the Ottawa Ontario region?
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030

Man, I live in Ottawa too.

There's two stations which are decent for metal. My friend hosts a show at 11 o'clock on CHUO 89.1 FM, playing more metalcore based stuff and deathcore. At 12, a show on just metal starts on the same station. And the days they do this is Tuesday, so once a week.

There is also another one called CKCU 93.1 fm, it's at 10 p.m on Tuesday nights. So all our metal shows in Ottawa are pretty much played every Tuesday but it's pretty good because it gives you the opportunity to find out about bands and shows coming up.
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by SeveredSurvival

Man, I live in Ottawa too.

There's two stations which are decent for metal. My friend hosts a show at 11 o'clock on CHUO 89.1 FM, playing more metalcore based stuff and deathcore. At 12, a show on just metal starts on the same station. And the days they do this is Tuesday, so once a week.

There is also another one called CKCU 93.1 fm, it's at 10 p.m on Tuesday nights. So all our metal shows in Ottawa are pretty much played every Tuesday but it's pretty good because it gives you the opportunity to find out about bands and shows coming up.

THX ALOT MAN, i really apreciate this
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030