Searched, didn't find a thread on this, so apologies if I missed it.

I just got my new droid incredible and was looking through the app market. Anyone know of any cool ones/what are your favorite apps?
I don't have a sig. Or an avatar.
????
Quote by God
I'm Omnipotent, which is to say that my dick eats both meat and plants

Ronnie and Steele, Rockstars today aint half as real.

R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio & Peter Steele
I have this golden one, but he has this retarded gay accent and keeps on whining about his dead builder or whatever.

EDIT: ^ those are cyborgs, not androids. They have human parts (how else could krillin make his daughter?)
The Last.fm and Spotify apps are good, think you have to pay for Spotify though. Barcode scanner is pretty cool too, rarely use it though.

And of course all the soundboards, air horn app etc.

Which phone did you get?
I just got the Droid Incredible. I bought it before knowing that the Droid X was coming out soon though
Opera Mini - better than the default browser.
Mixzing - I use it as my mp3 player (I have an 8GB SD card so I can carry around a decent amount of songs)
Gphone manager - task killer, app uninstaller etc.
Astrid - to do list
Seesmic - twitter app
TED mobile - TED lectures on your phone.

I'll try and come up with more but they're ones I use and find useful.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last.fm
Gigbox-This one's really cool, helps you find shows and it links to your Last.fm profile.
Chord Chart (think that's the name)
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

in the process of getting an HTC Desire,
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Thanks guys These are all pretty sweet.

And when is UG getting an app for android?
Pandora and abduction
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Dolphin browser HD is better than opera, also get Advanced task killer as task manager, Apps organizer is really helpful.
Ringdroid to create ringtones
Meridian as music player
FBReader if you don't mind reading books from phone screen
Also get Air painter, AndWobble and Layar.
Oh, and there IS a player that plays AVI, MKV and mp4, but you have to download it here http://groups.google.com.hk/group/rockplayer and install manually.

I've got Nexus one BTW
While on the subject, can anyone list all the Android phones on AT&T? I know there's the Aria but apparently it's not very good... what else is there/what else is coming out soon?

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
While on the subject, can anyone list all the Android phones on AT&T? I know there's the Aria but apparently it's not very good... what else is there/what else is coming out soon?

It's not very good because it's on AT&T.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09