TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny
im more of a sambora fan.

Richie Sambora is an animal! What is he up to these days?
Livin' On A Prayer. Someone had to say it. It's just rather jolly and erotic.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by BernardSambora
Hey, Who's a BJ fan and why? Which songs are your favorite
Share it here!

Hi Bernard, I very much like Bon Jovi's older material, up to and including 'These Days', but sadly everything they've recorded after that has been lacking. The songs aren't as good as they used to be, heck I could hardly even class them as a 'rock band' these days, but more like a country/pop act with some of their music.

It's sad to see one of the best Hard Rock bands of the 80s and early 90s go downhill like that.

Also, Sambora's guitar work on everything after 'These Days' has been lackluster. He just seems to be playing really basic stuff these days and not the killer solos and riffs he did in the past.

My favourite song by Bon Jovi is 'Dry County' from 'Keep The Faith'. That is one epic of a song, and Sambora's guitar playing was at it's finest on this track.

Other standout tracks for me include 'Homebound Train' from 'New Jersey', and 'Let It Rock' from 'Slippery When Wet'.

I hate to slag off Bon Jovi, but really I've been disappointed with their recent work. I'm sure they are still good live, though. I saw them in 1993 and in 2000 and they were amazing.
i saw them in 2006 i think, i was second row center, it was one of the best shows ive been to and ive seen alot of bands live.
every one from
a day to remember
as i lay dying
red hot chili peppers
bon jovi
the eagles
the stones
santana
roger waters
queen
to
paul mccartney
CSNY
neil young
sonic youth
job for a cowboy
mayleen and the sons of disaster
ben harper
and many more.

so i think that is saying alot on their part.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E