I have a ESP 100 with a Floyd Rose and just recently had someone adjust the neck cause the strings were mad high. He did a good job, set em low, but I get a slight fret buzz on low E and high e.

on the low e string it happens on fret 5 and 11 while the
high e the buzz only happens on the first fret.

thanks.
Gear:
ESP MH-100QM

...hooked straight through Guitar Rig until I get a decent Amp.
sounds like your neck is now is too straight or have back bow but give it a couple of days to allow the neck to settle. it might need another adjustment to put the bow back in
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by ibanezgod1973
sounds like your neck is now is too straight or have back bow but give it a couple of days to allow the neck to settle. it might need another adjustment to put the bow back in

I agree with that. Except for the string with the first fret buzz, that's almost a guarantee the nut slot is too low. Did he make any adjustments to your nut?
Water which is too pure has no fish - Ts'ai Ken T'an
Quote by Ratraisin
I agree with that. Except for the string with the first fret buzz, that's almost a guarantee the nut slot is too low. Did he make any adjustments to your nut?

No I never got the fret buzz until I changed the high e string so I imagine that was my fault.

Though, the low E string is where I still get buzz the most, and was what made me mess with the bridge. Though now my 4th string gets a weird boying sound, not buzz.
Gear:
ESP MH-100QM

...hooked straight through Guitar Rig until I get a decent Amp.