Epiphone SG G-400
IBANEZ S470DXQM

Amps
Vox Valvetronix VT30
Marshall MS-2 Micro Stack

Pedals
Zakk Wylde ZW 45 Cry Baby Wah
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Mostly I listen to music from the mid 70's/80's.
KISS, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin etc... theese are my gods.
Also, I listen to some pertty heavy shiet, new stuff. Faithful Darkness (lokal band where I live) and so on.

I guess it's all from classic Rock N' Roll to Death Metal. x)
Icelandic Folk
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I don't really have a favorite... I like expiramental music like Deftones, Mars Volta, Radiohead, and Meshuggah
It all depends on my mood.

Generally, it'll be something along the lines of grunge, alternative rock, symphonic metal, and celtic metal.
A few bands : Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Tori Amos, Live, HIM, Epica, Apocalyptica, Lumsk, Haggard, Aesma Daeva, Fair to Midland, etc..
Everything BUT Modern Rap/Hip Hop (For the most part). I mainly love Rock and Blues, but I'll listen to most.
Gear:
ZT Lunchbox Amp
Schecter C-1+ Diamond Series
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Digitech Whammy
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
EHX Pocket Metal Muff
EHX Small Stone
EHX Memory Toy
EHX Holy Grail
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
Depends on my mood sometimes, but normally funk rock Chili Pepper style music, I can't put any other genre above any others.
Impossible to decide! I enjoy music from every genre, but since I have over 600 metal bands on my computer...Well, i'm going to have to give it up for metuuuhl.
depends on the mood, but now I'd prefer thrash and groove metal... and of course, punk rock...