Hello there!

As some of you might have noticed, I got myself a nice guitar some two months ago or something that I want to mod to hell. (Cheap but solid guitar -> not so cheap but pure awesomeness guitar) =)

Anyways, since I have Q-Tuners in my Virgo I need something for the beefy sound. (Q-Tuners = awesome cleans, very bright, not so high output, slightly single-coiley touch... a bit weird tone combination with that guitar design, but wth, it's awesome the way it is (though I might move them to a guitar that looks more.. hmm.. classic... sometime when I have one) )

Now, I know there are a few in here that own BKPs (talentless, are you here? ^^) and I wonder if they could get me a good BKP combination for my Dragon HSH pick up setup.

There must be a War Pig in the bridge position. Now I need something fitting for bridge position (good for clean stuff, slightly sparkly single coil sound) and something for neck position (good for lead guitar solos, fast arpeggios and so on that's relatively bright for high gain lead parts which can do relatively warm clean parts - not too warm sound though). Splitted sounds and split bridge + split mid should also be possible and sound good together.

So, what do you BKP'ers have to offer?

Greetings
3-R4Z0R
1. this thread is going to be closed
2. mail bkp and tell them what you want, they will tell you which pups
Quote by philipk
1. this thread is going to be closed
2. mail bkp and tell them what you want, they will tell you which pups

Okay, I'll have to check up on the forum rules again then, it seems.
But in that case I'll mail BKP directly. Just thought an opinion from someone else might be a good hint too.

Edit: Checked rules. Might have forgotten about the searchbar-o-caster, but other than that I think I was specific enough when posting the thread.
Last edited by 3-R4Z0R at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by Comrade Curry
nope, pickup thread, its even stickied

Okay, my fault. Delete this thread.