Poll: Lovepedal shootout
Poll Options
View poll results: Lovepedal shootout
kalamazoo
1 100%
eternity fuse
0 0%
Voters: 1.
whats your opinions on the following two pedals, lovepedal kalamazoo & lovepedal eternity fuse. im looking at what the majority of people on here like/dislike between these two.
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
Quote by ze monsta
Delete your other thread, please.

Different kinds of overdrives. The Kalamazoo is chimey and glassy and isn't as dirty as the EF. I prefer the Eternity though. Comes down to taste.

what other thread are you talking bout? this isnt about helping me choose what pedal i want. im just curious about what the majority of people on UG like between these 2 chosen pedals
Quote by nathan549
what other thread are you talking bout? this isnt about helping me choose what pedal i want. im just curious about what the majority of people on UG like between these 2 chosen pedals

the one you've now deleted which Stykerwolf and I had posted in, he asking what Lovepedal pedals you were talking about as you hadn't specified and me saying that you were talking about the Kalamazoo and Eternity Fuse as I had opened both of your threads.

suck is beckoning.
Last edited by ze monsta at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by ze monsta
the one you've now deleted which Stykerwolf and I had posted in, he asking what Lovepedal pedals you were talking about as you hadn't specified and me saying that you were talking about the Kalamazoo and Eternity Fuse as I had opened both of your threads.

suck is beckoning.

i think you have the wrong guy, ive never opened a thread asking about love pedals.
^i can see clearly now (reference to worldcraft 3)

yeah i have no idea about those pedals, but i think a couple of the WTLT dudes do
Quote by nathan549
i think you have the wrong guy, ive never opened a thread asking about love pedals.

I personally deleted two other threads you opened on this exact topic. Nice try.
I still haven't played a Kalamazoo but ze monsta's description of the Fuse is accurate to my experiences so I'd assume his description of the Kalamazoo is as well. There's that whole PGS video where they compare it to a Klon but if it actually does sound like an overdriven Klon it's a waste of money IMO. The Klons I've played are only good as overdrives into amps that are incredibly scooped.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by Roc8995
I personally deleted two other threads you opened on this exact topic. Nice try.

:| im seriously confused, i havnt opened any other threads on this topic. i made a thread the other week where a member told me to look into love pedals. but i have not opened a thread about lovepedals. i just found out about the eternity fuse today
Quote by ze monsta

suck is beckoning.

Quote by nathan549

Quote by Roc8995

what did I say?
or wait where these threads like just before? cause i might of pressed enter a few times when i made the thread but i seriously havn't opened any other threads about this. im really confused :S
They were all today, within 10 minutes of making this thread. You may have hit the 'submit' button a few times or accidentally created duplicates when trying to add the poll.

Anyway, it really depends on the OD you're looking for, and what amp you're using. The Fuse is more versatile, and a bit warmer I think, but the Kalamazoo is certainly excellent as well. What are you looking for, exactly?
Quote by nathan549
this isnt about helping me choose what pedal i want. im just curious about what the majority of people on UG like between these 2 chosen pedals

Which makes it basically a vs. thread and is against the rules, right?
Quote by Roc8995
They were all today, within 10 minutes of making this thread. You may have hit the 'submit' button a few times or accidentally created duplicates when trying to add the poll.

Anyway, it really depends on the OD you're looking for, and what amp you're using. The Fuse is more versatile, and a bit warmer I think, but the Kalamazoo is certainly excellent as well. What are you looking for, exactly?

OH, im sorry. when i added the poll my browser froze so i went back. i apologise for that. i was really confused for a second cause this is my first post about love pedals.

well this thread was generally just out of curiosity of what UG thought bout these 2 pedals, but i was looking at one of these pedals to toss up. well i play alot of slash style playing. but ive always love the sound of an overdriven amp. i wanted a pedal that gave enough gain to get that overdriven sound but having that creamy sound with it
Quote by WtrPlyr

well no not really. im not asking what one pedal is better then the other im asking what UG user's like and dislike with these pedals.
Quote by WtrPlyr

This was my thinking, but I didn't post it because I wanted to see how ridiculous this guy might be.
They're different styles of overdrives, so it's not even like they can be compared properly without primarily using taste as the deciding factor. That was also were my suck is beckoning comment came into play. He didn't think this thread through one bit.
Quote by ze monsta
This was my thinking, but I didn't post it because I wanted to see how ridiculous this guy might be.
They're different styles of overdrives, so it's not even like they can be compared properly without primarily using taste as the deciding factor. That was also were my suck is beckoning comment came into play. He didn't think this thread through one bit.

as you clearly dont read posts. i said the main point of this thread is to find out what the majority of UG users like. so of course its decided on taste factor thats the POINT. don't be a dick because you don't understand
its like asking what the majority of people like between fender and gibson. its ganna be about TASTE, cause there two completely diff guitars. re-read thread post before you be a smartass and assume things that are wrong
explain how it is a vs thread? a vs thread is for example, which pedal is better between the two, why would you choose this pedal over the other?

MY QUESTION is, what do you like and dislike between your CHOSEN pedal between the 2. there is nothing that says what do you like about one and dislike about the other. so technically it is not a vs thread.

so looks like you are the one who isnt as smart as you try to come off
so basically what ever pedal you voted on the poll, explain what you like and dislike about THAT pedal. please don't try to question my thread. your 16 don't try to push above your age
Apparently your sig is false.
Please GTFO now. This is a VS thread. No one likes you, so leave.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
You've got it mixed up. What you described as not a vs thread is a vs thread and what you described as a vs thread is not a vs thread. And stop double posting.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

how is asking someones opinion on ONE pedal they choose a vs thread? do you understand what vs means? if this was a vs thread the mod that deleted the other two double threads (i didnt realise) would of deleted this thread so therefore your all wrong and to irish punk you gtfo dickhead
Quote by nathan549
a vs thread is for example, which pedal is better between the two, why would you choose this pedal over the other

what do you like and dislike between your CHOSEN pedal between the 2. there is nothing that says what do you like about one and dislike about the other

That is a versus thread. A vs thread is a thread where you just ask what's better. When you ask for what makes a particular product better for a specific use, then it's not a versus thread. This is indeed a versus thread. Mods tend to leave them open for a little while out of the hopes they'll turn into an informative discussion based on the threadstarter's needs unless it's something ridiculous.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

Quote by mmolteratx
That is a versus thread. A vs thread is a thread where you just ask what's better. When you ask for what makes a particular product better for a specific use, then it's not a versus thread. This is indeed a versus thread. Mods tend to leave them open for a little while out of the hopes they'll turn into an informative discussion based on the threadstarter's needs unless it's something ridiculous.

there you go, please state once where i said which is better? i asked what they liked and disliked between a pedal of there choice. that is not a vs thread.

i never said which is better between the two. therefore not a VS thread
You did call it a shoot out, which is generally seen as a which is better type situation.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

i could of called this thread anything but the fact is the question i asked was not a VS style thread. i could of named this the VS thread but it wouldnt make a difference because the question that i wrote in my original post has absolutely nothing to do with VS

so future posters, please read what has been said before accusing me of shit. im sick of people trying to make a point when there clearly wrong. this is NOT a vs thread so therefore it IS following the rules
Last edited by nathan549 at Jul 15, 2010,
u still have no idea about what a vs thread is. go back to school little boy
Quote by nathan549
u still have no idea about what a vs thread is. go back to school little boy

Why don't you go read the rules of the forum little noob?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"