im interested in learning new behemoth, necrophagist -what string gauge do they use and what tunings?
Google?
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by srob7001
Google?

There are even tabs on here which state their tuning...
Quote by Concat
There are even tabs on here which state their tuning...

sorry im a noob at this site
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Those links are what you are asking typed into google with all the different results

Browse and read up for all your answers.
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Just to add in; string gauge is subjective. Everyone likes different string gauges, some people prefer lighter strings, others like medium, some people refuse to play on anything but the thickest, heaviest strings, regardless of what they're playing. There are people who play down-tuned metal with a set of regular .09 strings and then you've got guys like Stevie Ray Vaughan who played standard blues with .13 strings. Do not use a certain string gauge just because someone tells you that is what you should use or just because a band you like uses them. Using strings which are an inappropriate size and tension for your hands is the fastest way to make a guitar unplayable for you. Work out what strings suit your hands best and stick to those.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
Just to add in; string gauge is subjective. Everyone likes different string gauges, some people prefer lighter strings, others like medium, some people refuse to play on anything but the thickest, heaviest strings, regardless of what they're playing. There are people who play down-tuned metal with a set of regular .09 strings and then you've got guys like Stevie Ray Vaughan who played standard blues with .13 strings. Do not use a certain string gauge just because someone tells you that is what you should use or just because a band you like uses them. Using strings which are an inappropriate size and tension for your hands is the fastest way to make a guitar unplayable for you. Work out what strings suit your hands best and stick to those.

i prefer the fattest possible anyway. do i add a heavier string or what? where can i get 7 string packs?