Im taking my guitar to a shop tog et fixed. Im just wondering may be u guys can tell me what happened. It was working great i desided to change strings and it played ok . then a coiuple days later 3rd string 2 fret fret buzz bad. what could cause this the 654 all got fret buzz but the 123 sound fin
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Did you change guages? If you did, chances are what happened is that the truss rod was set to the tension for the previous guage and now the strings will have a different tension on the neck.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .
Its certainly possible that you got a bum set of strings, its very very rare but it does happen. Since you didn't change guages or brands, I would say that its probably your neck. I'd have the store check the truss rod and see what it looks like, past that you might need a fret level but I don't think that will be necessary in this situation.
Native Pride

Better to reign in hell

Member of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join, luthier's only
Member of The Future Embrace, UG's Billy Corgan/Smashing Pumpkins fan club. PM musiclover2399 to join .