Im not sure what RR it is, i havent seen any with dot inlays. Could the neck have been replaced? its a jackson neck
30 seconds with google suggests it's a RR JS-35

Ooops - it's not that - the JS-35 doesn't have the black plastic on it - it appears to be a JS seried though.
Last edited by mark_wuk at Jul 15, 2010,
Yeah that's weird. Looks like a Jackson RR3 body with a Dimebucker. The only RR I've seen with dot inlays is the JSR, I think.

Quote by mark_wuk
30 seconds with google suggests it's a RR JS-35

Ooops - it's not that - the JS-35 doesn't have the black plastic on it - it appears to be a JS seried though.

Are you blind?

There's no maple top on that. The bodies hardly look alike, too.
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Jul 15, 2010,
its lefty, i can tell that pic aint reversed (cuz i can read the seymour duncan letters on dimebucker) so that should narrow it down alot, go to jackson palace or somthing

EDIT: if the neck is replaced, chances are that it is a bolt on, and jackson RR models are usually only bolt ons in cheap series, like students or Js series, if it isn't it has dot inlays, indicating it may be a student or js series, but it is not near new for all i can tell, as jackson hasn't made a budget lefty RR a few years
Eh.
Last edited by Himelnator at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by Himelnator
its lefty, i can tell that pic aint reversed (cuz i can read the seymour duncan letters on dimebucker) so that should narrow it down alot, go to jackson palace or somthing

EDIT: if the neck is replaced, chances are that it is a bolt on, and jackson RR models are usually only bolt ons in cheap series, like students or Js series, if it isn't it has dot inlays, indicating it may be a student or js series, but it is not near new for all i can tell, as jackson hasn't made a budget lefty RR a few years

Also, the neck pickup is a jackson, which makes me assume it's from a cheaper line. TS, look at guitars under $600, it can't be too expensive..
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I have no idea, but it's a damn nice guitar, got yourself a keeper
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
Quote by makutoid
I have no idea, but it's a damn nice guitar, got yourself a keeper

a positive comment on UG? you made my day man thanks ! :P its got a really cutting tone and im happy with it
Quote by blooddrunk
a positive comment on UG? you made my day man thanks ! :P

any time my friend!

I get so many people misunderstanding my comments and getting all negative about it, it really annoys me people apparently can't be happy any more!
PRS SE Chris Robertson
PRS SE EG
PRS SE Angelus Custom
Yamaha SF1000 (Both of 'em)

Laney L20H Lionheart
Marshall 1936 w/ Eminence

Rather large pedalboard..
that is a jackson rr3 with trans red flamed maple top..they do have dot inlays..not sure of the year
Might be... this. The maple top is red right?

http://www.guitarjapan.com/jackson/spec/rr03.html

Just a guess. Most likely neck changed to a normal Jackson neck.

Its a Jackson Star btw. Japanese market. If it is, even if its the low end Jackson Star, they're still marvelous.

Well even if it isn't, thats one hell of a guitar. Enjoy it.
Quote by Syriel
Might be... this. The maple top is red right?

http://www.guitarjapan.com/jackson/spec/rr03.html

Just a guess. Most likely neck changed to a normal Jackson neck.

Its a Jackson Star btw. Japanese market. If it is, even if its the low end Jackson Star, they're still marvelous.

Well even if it isn't, thats one hell of a guitar. Enjoy it.

Thanks again ! the neck doesnt feel like a low end one, thats why i know it isnt a js