Page 1 of 4
So my stupid cousin (not blood related) decided it would be funny to feed my aunt's dog some chocolate that he had. He later explained that he just wanted to see the dog throw-up bit and have the shits. But of course he fed the dog way to much, about 3 or 4 pounds (about 4 of the entire bars), of baking chocolate which is the most lethal for a dog to have. Why he was eating baking chocolate I don't know, but the dog is currently really sick and looks really weak.

So Pit whats the worst thing you have ever seen happen to an animal? Preferably a first hand experience.
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

That's terrible, feed your cousin a few lbs of exlax.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
4 pounds!!??!?!???
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
watched my cat have a heart attack =[
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
My old dog died of a genetic defect. She went in a month from being a healthy animal to being a bag of bones.

Turns out she has died because of some defect caused by inbreeding.
how old is this cousin? anything over 13 and you better kick his ass
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Jesus that kid is stupid as shit. My first dog died from a spider bite, those were sad times.
At least your dog wasn't shot by your burglar neighbor.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Try and press charges against him for killing your dog?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by hansarvin
That's terrible, feed your cousin a few lbs of exlax.

And have him to wash it down with a bottle of epicac.
Quote by xMarkx
He later explained that he just wanted to see the dog throw-up bit and have the shits.

I think some exlax and a vomit-inducer is in order, don't you? What a fuck. How old is this asshole?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

if the dog dies, feed the dog to your bitch of a cousin
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
One of my dogs bled to death from a gigantic nosebleed It was not pretty, and it was probably quite painful for her.
Hmm closest I can get is my dog ate 1kg (about 2.2 pounds) of Galaxy Chocolate (it was an xmas present) he threw up about 6 times and then was fine.

The tit didn't learn though, and ate a terrys chocolate orange the next xmas.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I've had three dogs that something bad happened to. The first was stolen from our back yard. We came home one day and he was off his chain and we could never find him, so we assume he was stolen. The second was poisoned by our neighbor, and that dog was THE BEST dog we had ever had, which majorly pissed me off. The third, our same neighbor shot it straight in the balls... it died a day later.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
how old is this cousin? anything over 13 and you better kick his ass

Lol, when you ask him he says 13, "BUT 14 NEXT MONTH!"

And for anyone wondering he is not mentally retarded in anyway shape or form, but he is incredibly stupid.
Scale

The
Summit

when i was little i had a male and female dog
the the female dog was puppies and then some other dog with rabies came the male dog killed the dog with rabies but got rabies himself and had to be put down
the female dog refused to eat and died along with the puppies
i never cried harder
Your cousin needs to get his ass kicked.
Also make sure that if the dog dies you make your cousin feel guilty as shit. I brought my cousin to tears when he accidentally fractured my puppy's leg.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Don't kick his ass.

Just make him feel guilty as ****.

mind**** him.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Blayney
Hmm closest I can get is my dog ate 1kg (about 2.2 pounds) of Galaxy Chocolate (it was an xmas present) he threw up about 6 times and then was fine.

The tit didn't learn though, and ate a terrys chocolate orange the next xmas.

My dog used to know exactly what chocolates were hers at christmas. We used to get her a box of maltesers (they'd last for months but yeah) and put them under the tree, and even if there were other maltesers under the tree should would rip the wrapping paper off of hers.

Twas quite amazing.

On topic:
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
wow this thread is depressing as hell.
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Last week my neighbor shot my dog while trying to break into our barn/shed. By the time i went out the next morning and fed him he was completely bloated (to the point his skin wasn't holding him together, his eyes were dangling out of his head, and there was blood everywhere. In the humidity, it smelled. Bad. I had to put him on a sheet of wood and drag it in a way he wouldn't roll off to get him to where I could dig a grave, then while putting him in his legs got caught on a piece of wood and the bone broke as he went into his final resting place.

Shit sucks.
My aunt's cat had AIDS. They had him put to sleep.
Think For Yourself, Question Authority - Dr. Timothy Leary

Quote by Poopsmith666
[21:09] im so canadian i piss maple syrup and i shit the beavers!

Quote by theyab
[1:01] im 21 years old i know how to jerk off
Quote by xMarkx

And for anyone wondering he is not mentally retarded in anyway shape or form, but he is incredibly stupid.

The mentally retarded IQ spectrum is quite large, though.
Quote by Inbleach
My aunt's cat had AIDS. They had him put to sleep.

I'm sorry. I may have laughed at that...

My cat got in a fight and had it's tail amputated. All my family were a bit upset about it. I was killing myself laughing. T'was awkward.
Quote by xMarkx

Then he's old enough to know better. Keep an eye on him, man, for serious. Torturing animals for fun isn't a good sign.
Quote by JimMcGraff
The mentally retarded IQ spectrum is quite large, though.

No it isn't.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by sglover34479
Last week my neighbor shot my dog while trying to break into our barn/shed. By the time i went out the next morning and fed him he was completely bloated (to the point his skin wasn't holding him together, his eyes were dangling out of his head, and there was blood everywhere. In the humidity, it smelled. Bad. I had to put him on a sheet of wood and drag it in a way he wouldn't roll off to get him to where I could dig a grave, then while putting him in his legs got caught on a piece of wood and the bone broke as he went into his final resting place.

Shit sucks.

R.I.P. Thor.

Assuming this is the guy who posted that thread.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by JimMcGraff
I'd consider 0 to 85 quite large.

85 isn't MR. You've gotta go two standard deviations below the mean (which means 0-70.0), and if you knew what you were talking about you'd know how rare that is. Besides, just because the scale theoretically goes to zero doesn't mean you can have an IQ that low.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Then he's old enough to know better. Keep an eye on him, man, for serious. Torturing animals for fun isn't a good sign.

No it isn't.

Yeah. Hitler apparently used to torture animals too. Maybe I should just kill him now and save the world another holocaust.
Scale

The
Summit

one time when i was eleven .... i stayed at my cousins house in georgia. and their new puppy accidently ate my brownie off my plate. two days after we left they said that their dog had died. i felt guilty for 7 years. i thought my brownie killed him!! .... then he came up last month. i confessed it to him. and he said the dog was hit by a car :\
way to leave out the details....
Quote by spanishyanez
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a M0lliP0Ps?

the world may never know!

e-married to KENSAI

如果你可以阅读这个,你是中国人。
Last edited by M0lliP0Ps at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by M0lliP0Ps
one time when i was eleven .... i stayed at my cousins house in georgia. and their new puppy accidently ate my brownie off my plate. two days after we left they said that their dog had died. i felt guilty for 7 years. i thought my brownie killed him!! .... then he came up last month. i confessed it to him. and he said the dog was hit by a car :\
way to leave out the details....

that SUCKS
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Page 1 of 4