Here's the story. Santana is coming tonight and my father really wanted to go. He managed to convince my mother to come along with him, so they bought 2 tickets.

Now my father comes home pissed(bad day), and he doesn't wanna go anymore. My mother didn't wanna go all that much either, so now, I got two free tickets(I think the price was like 150$ per ticket).

Has anyone ever had the same happen to them?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

You're just bragging.

Oh and when I read "Santana is coming tonight" I immediately imagined Santana dressed as Father Christmas...
Last edited by leg end at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by leg end
You're just bragging.

Wouldn't you?
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Got anyone to bring?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
If we're going to do some oneupmanship- my old man was in Stockholm many moons ago in a big park just minding his own business. Walked around a bit and ended up watching Santana soundchecking and playing a rehearsal run of the set for the gig later that night. Free private viewing, the lucky bastard.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If we're going to do some oneupmanship- my old man was in Stockholm many moons ago in a big park just minding his own business. Walked around a bit and ended up watching Santana soundchecking and playing a rehearsal run of the set for the gig later that night. Free private viewing, the lucky bastard.

Sweet stuff.

To Momentosis; yeah I do, bringing my guitarist friend along.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

one time i saw this hot chicks tits at the fair, can i brag about that?
If I may brag a bit as well, I was Oakland on holiday and saw Santana walking down the street with coffee. Me and my Dad walked up said hi, my dad got a picture and he seemed like a nice guy.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
This one time I was soundchecking at this massive arena, just minding my own business, doing the usual, when out of nowhere Santana appears and got to watch me for free. Lucky bastard!
saturday went to see paul McCartney in San fran, had the worst.... WORST seats you could have..... on the 3rd deck of a baseball stadium last row... my girlfriend paid $49.50 for the seats.... i see this guy with a head set on talking to this family.... i tell my girl friend "i think he just gave them tickets" as soon as i said that he starts walking at us im thinking "this family infront of us is going to get tickets" the guy walks up and looks at me and my lady and says "how you doing?" i say "good how about you man?" he says "im great, mr.mccartney has privet fan club seating still available and would like to offer them to you" i was like "are you kidding me bro?" he said "not at all if you give me your tickets i will give you 2 more for better seats" i was like "hell yeah!" so i trade him the tickets he hands me two back......

second row floor seats, not center stage but just a little off to the left.
$175 tickets FO FREE!
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
I'd rather go to a concert with my dad.

edit: ^Now that is awesome. I had to watch Paul from literally a mile away, all the way across Cowboys Stadium here in Dallas. Standing room only, and there were people behind us literally on tippy toes trying to look over us. It would've been cool if we were on the floor, but we were around 100 ft. up too. I hate Cowboys Stadium. cool show though.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Last edited by Pencil Man at Jul 15, 2010,
My friend's dad took my friend and I to a Santana show at Summerfest. 11th row. T'was awesome, but my ears rang for three days.
RAINBOW SIG!
Looks like I'm not the only lucky guy out there!

Well update, the show was really ****in great. Steve Winwood opened and he was really nice aswell. Unfortunatly I missed a part of his set, but the end was pretty tight.

And as if it wasn't enough, my friend met someone he knew, who bought us a beer each... How much more do you want(710ml for like 8$, what more do you want?).
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

I caught that same show when it came through Indy. Absolute Fire.
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis