I have a BC Warlock Deluxe NJ series, I've had it for about a year and it has some minor body damage from travel etc, I was wondering if there was a way I could fix the damage myself?

how much do you want for that printer
My gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 LS100 Half Stack
Dunlop SW30 Slash Signature Wah
Digitech Hardwire CR-7 Stereo Chorus
Digitech Hardwire DL-8 Delay/Looper
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Fender CD220CE Acoustic
Quote by DKMfreak410
how much do you want for that printer

^

That made me laugh soooo hard...
Quote by kacper_j
^

That made me laugh soooo hard...

Are you guys gonna help me out or are you just gonna keep being a dumbass?
To me it looks as if the actual wood has chipped off. If that's the case, there isn't a simple fix. What you would have to do, is sand the finish off of the entire headstock. In fact, you'd probably have to sand the entire guitar if you wanted the finish to be completely even.
Once you sand off the finish and sealer, you'd have to use wood filler to get the shape corrected (Basically fill in the gaps, you know?). You'd probably also have to use a sander (or at least sand paper) to 'cut' it to the proper shape.
After all this, you'd have to re-finish the entire guitar.
All in all, it's too much hassle than it's actually worth, and stuff like this will just keep happening. I say leave it as is.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
To me it looks as if the actual wood has chipped off. If that's the case, there isn't a simple fix. What you would have to do, is sand the finish off of the entire headstock. In fact, you'd probably have to sand the entire guitar if you wanted the finish to be completely even.
Once you sand off the finish and sealer, you'd have to use wood filler to get the shape corrected (Basically fill in the gaps, you know?). You'd probably also have to use a sander (or at least sand paper) to 'cut' it to the proper shape.
After all this, you'd have to re-finish the entire guitar.
All in all, it's too much hassle than it's actually worth, and stuff like this will just keep happening. I say leave it as is.

Actually the damage on the neck is just the paint, the wood is just fine. The chip on the left bottom corner is actually where the wood is damaged. But I heard if it's just the paint(like on the neck) I could use nail polish + clear coat nail polish to fix it. Is that true?