And I have to say that I'm quite impressed with it. Being switchable between 1/4, 1, and 4 watts makes it a quite good bedroom tube in my opinion. In 1/4 watt mode you should be able to crank it without seriously offending anyone. When in 4 watt mode, however, you can get some seriously impressive, sparkling cleans out of it. Cranked in 4 watts the volume is, obviously, considerably louder. My only qualms are one, the tone control is lacking. For this I would maybe suggest an EQ pedal for more tonal control. And two, when cranked, at least in 1/4 watt mode, chords tend to get muddy. But, a good overdrive should be able to tighten up the gain.

All in all its a wonderful little piece of equipment. I would definitely suggest it to everyone who posts a "I need toobz, but not loud toobz or mom will yell at me" thread... or anyone really. Great little amp. Kudos Vox!
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?
Cool.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?
Well, the short answer is no. The long answer... no.