I literally love Whoracle, Clayman, and The Jester Race. It's because of those albums that In Flames is up there in my top 3 favourite bands

my favourite song is December Flower, because of the general well thought up composition of the song, the beautiful riffs, the build up to the solo, and of course, the godly solo itself

For some good random convo, whats your favourite albums? and your ONE favourite song by in flames?

I don't mind so much if you mention new in flames albums, but maybe others will XD (personally I still think that in flames are better in their new... not as good style, than most other bands in the same style)

Also, if someone could help me appreciate the beauty behind Lunar Strain, that'd be awesome, because at the moment nothing outweighs those awful shrieks imo...
A Sense of Purpose, Come Clarity and Clayman.

I really like the song Disconnected right now.
Quote by sugarcomblary

Quote by flame843
colony and clayman are their best by far imo

No

Anyhow, In flames thread.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
my fave albums by them are colony and of course jester race,and i love all their albums to death

their one of my biggest inspirations and my fave song by the is dawn of a new day off of reroute to remain,that song gives me goosebumps everytime i hear it
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

Quote by sugarcomblary

Cloud Connected?

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
I reckon Subterranean is a class album. I was real into songs like 'biosphere' back in the day.

December Flower IMO is one of the best written metal solos ever. its so perfectly constructed.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Quote by CG Man16
No

i think their songwriting was the strongest on Colony and Clayman. maybe they were a bit less TROO than jester race and whoracle but the melodies were so slick and memorable. songs like Swim, Coerced Coexistence, Embody The Invisible...i'd take them over anything on The Jester Race any day.