I have just installed it on my new laptop and want to maybe take it on holiday with me along with my guitar and Toneport GX. When i open up gearbox, i can hear thew guitars input but no sound from any tones :/ and it says it fails to load the tones also. I have looked on the forums but people have different problems and answers :/

Any suggestions or solutions?
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
make sure everything is updated and patched with line 6 monkey. I have 64-bit windows 7 and it (as well as pod farm 2) work perfectly fine.
Yup, I've been running Win 7 x64 since it came out with Line 6 stuff no problem.

Your problem is probably the drivers, update them with Monkey (or download them online) and you should be good to go.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Yup, I've been running Win 7 x64 since it came out with Line 6 stuff no problem.

Your problem is probably the drivers, update them with Monkey (or download them online) and you should be good to go.

I have done that yeah :/ still same problem

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
you not supposed to be running POD Farm with the GX, not GearBox. That is for X3/XT?
Gear:
Epiphone SG-400 (w/Hot Slags)/Chapman Guitars ML1 > Digitech Bad Monkey > Blackstar HT-5 > Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ > ETI Chorus Flanger
Snark Headstock tuner!
nah gearbox is the free one whereas pod farm i would have to pay for

Quote by angusfan16
No, POD Farm replaced Gearbox. I think using the Line 6 Monkey you can update to POD Farm for free. I have a GX too and have been using POD Farm for 5 or 6 months now, much better than Gearbox. I don't think they support Gearbox anymore.
Quote by WtrPlyr
No, POD Farm replaced Gearbox. I think using the Line 6 Monkey you can update to POD Farm for free. I have a GX too and have been using POD Farm for 5 or 6 months now, much better than Gearbox. I don't think they support Gearbox anymore.

How? I went to Monkey and clicked on Add-ons, and clicked on POD Farm and it said i need to pay $49.99 :S

Quote by angusfan16
you log in to line6 on the internet, and click downloads, and user downloads, or something of the sort. It shows what downloads you have on your account available. Pod farm should be on there. I bought a toneport GX back when it was gear box, and i've gotten the pod farms for free, just go to your account page and it should be there.

not trying to revive a dead thread, just trying to help.