I have my guitar tuned to drop c and need to find more songs to play. I can currently play songs like Hearts Burst into Fire, All These Things I Hate, Hit The Floor all by Bullet for my Valentine. Also Darkest Nights by As I Lay Dying, My Curse by Killswitch Engage. Im just beginner-intermediate so please help me find some new songs. I like metal and rock. No System of a Down, i hate them. Thanks.
Heaven Shall Burn - Antigone/Iconoclaust Albums - take your pick
Killswitch - take your pick
As Blood Runs Black - In Dying Days is a good one to start with
Hatebreed - Anything off of Rise of Brutality is easy

now go play

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Ive got some of Through Struggle by As I Lay Dying but I can't seem to get the speed of them. Ive also tried Rose of Sharyn and a different Killswitch Engage song i cant remember and couldn't get them.
Just sit through the tab for awhile, you'll get in eventually. Practice it a lot, then take a break from it.. Come back the next day or the day after and do it again. You'll get the hang of it.
I just kinda lose interest in the song if i cant get it within about a week and have been working through struggle about 5 days and have right to where they start galloping i guess id call it, or doing the 3 fast strums. and btw nice guitar, schecter rules.
Try some August Burns Red. They're difficult but I learned a few parts of their songs within months of first playing. A Day To Remember is a good choice too. The Devil Wears Prada is okay to play too I guess.
Seriously learn Dying Days like that guy said. The intro is one of my favourite riffs of all time. Also, learning the whole song is pretty easy, since it's basically that riff repeated with slight changes a hundred times and a couple other little riffs here and there.
You will bow at my feet or I'll rip out your knees

and make of your face all the carnage you crave