Hey guys,

I am moving to a townhouse in DC and am figuring out what I am going to be doing with my guitar gear. I am rooming with buddies and will see the dimensions of the room soon. However, they tell me its going to be a bit small. I assume I will not be bringing my 2x12 with me.

I do however still have my Blackstar 1x10s. I am curious if anyone has used them with an amp OTHER than the Blackstar HT-5. I am getting a Egnater Tweaker soon and will be using that. I may be able to sell the HT-5 or just the speakers to finance a 1x12 as that will definitely save me more space.

I prefer to have my gear in my room for convenience sake, so I am pretty firm on having to downsize. Any opinions?

Thanks!
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57
Just make sure the speaker in the cab is rated over 15W and you should be golden.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Absent where are ya from?

Cdr thanks for the tip! They're definitely safe to use but knowing the speakers may be specifically crafted to the ht5 I need to know how they sound without the amp. As you know I don't have my tweaker yet ha!
Blackstar ID:15TVP
2001 MIA Strat (SD '59/Stock/CustomCustom)
Early 80s Fernandes The Revival '57
Last edited by sixstringedmatt at Jul 15, 2010,