Anyone on here in/around Chesham? I just moved here today for 12 months, seems like a nice enough area, got a nice cheap room so that's all dandy

But now I need to know of things to do, places worth going/avoiding, and where else to turn but the internet!

If anyone knows the best Indian in the area, do tell!
Would this be chesham in Hertfordshire in England?
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by tushmeister
Anyone on here in/around Chesham? I just moved here today for 12 months, seems like a nice enough area, got a nice cheap room so that's all dandy

But now I need to know of things to do, places worth going/avoiding, and where else to turn but the internet!

what up man, off topic kind of but.... how did you like it in wales?
is it nice there? what the weather like? i really want to go there one day maybe even move there later in life, and im just trying to get some first hand ideas of what it is like.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by tushmeister

That'd be Raj. He has an Xbox!
Quote by Shredx
Would this be chesham in Hertfordshire in England?

No it would be Chesham in Buckinghamshire

Dude I used to live in Amersham. Chesham's a dump There's a music festival in the park every year which is good, but I think you missed it. I can hook you up with a great guitar teacher as well. Erm, places to avoid, most of it.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I have no idea where that is but I thought I'd throw out that "Chesham" in Farsi means "My eye"
Quote by the_white_bunny
what up man, off topic kind of but.... how did you like it in wales?
is it nice there? what the weather like? i really want to go there one day maybe even move there later in life, and im just trying to get some first hand ideas of what it is like.

*shrugs* South Wales is just an extension of England, with roadsigns unnecessarily twice as large/covered in gobble-dee-gook.
It's a nice enough place, but it's exactly the same as anywhere else. I'd say more racism but it's slowly becoming more 'ethnic minority' than Brit in Cardiff/Newport, really is just like everywhere else to me.

Quote by jambi_mantra
No it would be Chesham in Buckinghamshire

Dude I used to live in Amersham. Chesham's a dump There's a music festival in the park every year which is good, but I think you missed it. I can hook you up with a great guitar teacher as well. Erm, places to avoid, most of it.

That is indeed the one, I'm working in Amersham. Years industrial experience with GE Healthcare's radiopharmaceutical lab. But it's so much cheaper to live here, means I save some of my salary towards my fourth year back in Cardiff.

I may, at some point, take you up on that teacher, considered finding one while I was here, see if I can't re-find my motivation/passion for it. Not played much new in a year or so now
Quote by tushmeister

That is indeed the one, I'm working in Amersham. Years industrial experience with GE Healthcare's radiopharmaceutical lab. But it's so much cheaper to live here, means I save some of my salary towards my fourth year back in Cardiff.

I may, at some point, take you up on that teacher, considered finding one while I was here, see if I can't re-find my motivation/passion for it. Not played much new in a year or so now

Amershams much nicer, but it is pricey so I can see where you're coming from. And I'm biased coz I lived there in a much nicer house than the house I lived in in Chesham. As far as Indian's go, The Lemon Grass by Amersham station is amazing. But nah, Cheshams alright, the park is nice, there's a few nice pubs on the highstreet, the George and Dragon is pretty cool. Awesome bakery erm, not a lot else, it's not a big place, the Elgiva is crap

Sweet, he's a good mate of mine now, been with him about 6 years now. If you ever want to, gimme me a PM and I'll give you his number.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Gah sorry for my geographical idiocy

I live in Sarratt like 15 mins away from Chesham
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by Shredx
Gah sorry for my geographical idiocy

I live in Sarratt like 15 mins away from Chesham

I went to a party there once

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by jambi_mantra
I went to a party there once

haha its a raving place full of pubs and a tennis court, thats about it
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec