So my mom won't allow me to work a job since I'm 16. There are plenty of places hiring in my area, But she still won't allow me to get a job due to the fact that she wants me to concentrate on school so pit, I ask you: How can I legally obtain teh moniez?
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Tell your mother that you would like to develop maturity and independence and that a job is an ideal way to do so.
Tell her you just want to work on the weekends so you can have money to buy drugs and hookers.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by JackalUK
Tell your mother that you would like to develop maturity and independence and that a job is an ideal way to do so.

this'll probably do
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
Learn organic chemistry and cook some crystal.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Create a perpetual motion machine out of coal and broken dreams.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Throw a temper tantrum to show that you are mature enough to get a job.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
same problem at that age. got one anyway.
my mum was upset when i gave it up so you can never win in this. just get it anyway during the summer, it's not going to do any harm in this time, and focus on school the same and if you can't cope, you can always give it up
good luck, kiddo
(i sound awful and awfully old)
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th

Find a nice, busy-but-safe place, and start busking. Then when your mother objects because no mother wants their child sitting out in a busy street playing for tips, tell her you'd get a job but she won't let you, and you figure this is just as good a way to both build maturity and get extra money. Combining this desire for a job scenario with the whole "I want the maturity" thing above posters have mentioned should go a long way.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by tattyreagh
I'm the same age but there are no bloody jobs going. Sigh.

Don't tell me deyr takin yer jerbs in Ireland too
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by necrosis1193
(Invalid img)

Find a nice, busy-but-safe place, and start busking. Then when your mother objects because no mother wants their child sitting out in a busy street playing for tips, tell her you'd get a job but she won't let you, and you figure this is just as good a way to both build maturity and get extra money. Combining this desire for a job scenario with the whole "I want the maturity" thing above posters have mentioned should go a long way.

I'll go with this haha. Thanks for the advice pit.

wait, did I just say that?
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
Quote by fatslash
So my mom won't allow me to work a job since I'm 16. There are plenty of places hiring in my area, But she still won't allow me to get a job due to the fact that she wants me to concentrate on school so pit, I ask you: How can I legally obtain teh moniez?

Buy 1 oz of high quality cannabis as cheaply as possible

thats 28 grams

divide them up into gram bags and sell them for 20$ a piece
every answer in here is making me lol
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Quote by levi.lydat
sell drags
/thread

fix'd.

My friend sold ciggaretes when he was 16 for cheap to kids in highschool. Good luck!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I lost my summer job, I was doing construction. We all got ****ed by the homeowner, shit sucks. School starts in early August for me anyway, so I still worked the better part of the summer. Didn't get a dime in all of July though.
Quote by Nelsean
fix'd.

My friend sold ciggaretes when he was 16 for cheap to kids in highschool. Good luck!

hm... never had one before.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I vandalized a golf course and while I was doing community service there, they offered me a job. Your parents will be so frustrated about the vandalism they will completely forget about a job.
I can haz money

Quote by fatslash
So my mom won't allow me to work a job since I'm 16.

Quote by fatslash

There are plenty of places hiring in my area, But she still won't allow me to get a job

Quote by fatslash

How can I legally obtain teh moniez?

You can't without a job...and it sounds like your mom wears the pants brah..so tough shit.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Quote by Highway60Bob
hm... never had one before.

You shouldnt, grammar nazi. Its a terrible habbot.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Opposite at my end. I need a job and my mom is like "GET A JOB" but there are none in my area. Try the busking idea (after checking on whether or not you need a permit to do it there), that might work. Could be fun too.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
TS's b-day is Feb 9/1994

He joined the Pit August of 2006.

That means he was 12 when he joined. Don't you have to be 13?

Banhammer brah.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Just say it's either you get a job or you sell drugs.

Or, just get a job anyway without her knowing. Soon, she'll see all the positive effects having a job does on building someone's character, and she'll no longer object.