Haymaker17
124 IQ
Hardcore band from Chicago, pretty sure they're straight edge. Their sound reminds me of Integrity and old school Hatebreed..band is hard, singer is a ****ing monster. Been jamming this band constantly.

Discography
Imprisoned (EP)
Reality Approaches (Full Length)
No Gods, No Masters (EP)

Link
http://www.myspace.com/harmsxway
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
Haymaker17
124 IQ
Quote by JxD
I like their singers chest piece; it's a ship that bends around his huge chest and looks really funny. Apparently he also lifts barbels before shows. That said, I think this band is okay.

Hahah yeah I saw a video on youtube of him with a cast on his arm and he was still throwin down in the crowd during the songs which I thought was pretty cool. I think he's straight edge too so props to him for gettin that big without steroids.

Anyways, the band itself is pretty heavy lol
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
I was going to come in here and mention:

A) How huge the singer is.

B) His Judge tattoo
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Haymaker17
124 IQ
Quote by SadistNation
No Gods is so hard.

this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzNwl6mbVlM&feature=related

and i dont understand all the hate on the singer of this band..so what, hes a jock. hes still into hardcore and thats all that should matter.

edit: fight breaks out during the end of warriors will reign. watch as the singer walks out of the crowd towards the end of the fight lol
Quote by handbanana
Last edited by Haymaker17 at Jul 16, 2010,
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
singer is the scariest dude in hardcore, hands down. with or without the mask
Haymaker17
124 IQ
Quote by SadistNation
I think it's awesome he's that big. Lifting is one of my passions and can only aspire to be that built.

Me too man, I lift all the time. That was actually one of the reasons I checked the band out in the first place to be honest. I saw the picture of the dude with an executioner mask on somewhere on the internet and was like, I bet this band is heavy.

I'd love to see him beat the shit out the guy with the face tats in that band xtyrantx
Quote by handbanana
Cianyx
UG Nerd
1,216 IQ
Quote by Haymaker17
edit: fight breaks out during the end of warriors will reign. watch as the singer walks out of the crowd towards the end of the fight lol

No kidding. I would shit my pants if I saw him walk up to me. Even if he were to offer me a beer
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
thesceneislame
UG's man's man
1,255 IQ
the dude from tyrant is scarrier imo. maybe cause when i saw them he was beating kids up while wearing a bandana over his face with slits cut out for his eyes.
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
this pic always comes to mind

I would also put the singer of stout in there to. "SLEEP BITCH SLEEP, COUNT BODIES NOT SHEEP"

Dude actually has a myspace and the bio just says:
"Killing, destroying, the average church of the catholic ministry and outreach for death programs in local communities.
Burning of hospitals and orphanages is a plus or p++ as it were."
Last edited by handbanana at Jul 18, 2010,
Floyd93
Goin' Postal
1,176 IQ
I'm seeing this band August 20th. So stoked.
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
It's way too sunny and warm here today to listen to black metal, I shall bookmark it and come back when the weather is worse.
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Bumping the **** out of this 4 year old thread because I just picked up Blinded when I was going through Deathwish Inc's Bandcamp.

Dem riffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZDfT0u5GAo
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!