So I'm going to need a new amp when I move away next month, because I'm being forced to give mine to my little brother. So I've found 2 amps that I wouldn't mind getting; the Ibanez SWX65, and the Fender Rumble 75. I kinda dabble around in multiple genres, but mostly towards metal. So what do you guys figure would be my best choice? I don't gig as of yet, but I'm hoping to get together with people once I move to the city.

Oh, and I'm open to other suggestions within the same price range.

Thanks!
My Gear:
Fender Squier VM Jazz Bass
ESP LTD B-5E
ESP LTD EC-330FM
Ibanez RGD7421
Jackson DXMG
Line 6 Pod X3
Last edited by CommaBass at Jul 15, 2010,
In that price range, I would rather have the Acoustic B100 or better yet the B200 combo. The tone is better and in the case of the B200, it is plenty loud for most gigs unless your guitarist plays through a very loud amplifier.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Hmm

The Acoustic B100 would suit you nicely.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
To be honest, I'd try out a few more amps and don't discount used gear in this price range.

The Rumble series are a bit meh sounding in my opinion and most of the players I know who bought one, ended up regretting their decisions. I don't know enough about the Ibanez to really make a comment.
Ive got an SW35, not exactly the same, but I think its great for a practice amp.
Easy to change to different sounds and a pretty solid sound