So this is a song I threw together to test out Acid Pro. I'm planning on adding vocals if I get good reviews, this is Deathcore/Metalcore. So any kind of feedback is nice, I want more on the quality. But any ideas for riffs or changes will be appreciated! Thanks!

-Mitch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEuSyY5nHeo
Last edited by Xalor1993 at Jul 15, 2010,
Pretty good stuff! Not bad at all. The guitar sound is a bit fuzzy, but the guitar work is cool. It could do with some lead/solo parts over the repeating parts in the middle.

By the way, what did you use to record the drums?
Quote by DestructoX
Pretty good stuff! Not bad at all. The guitar sound is a bit fuzzy, but the guitar work is cool. It could do with some lead/solo parts over the repeating parts in the middle.

By the way, what did you use to record the drums?

All of the drums were recorded by a drummer friend of mine through a DTXplorer Yamaha electric kit, with Toontrack drum samples for the triggers! If you like guitar work more than drums, you should check out the other song we posted today! Thanks!

-Mitch
the first part sounds pretty much like a bring me the horizon song and i'd like to see a better tone,more depth like whitechapel or something along those lines
do you use tss and those other vst plugins?

Either than that it's good
Last edited by x-sploit at Jul 17, 2010,
Yeah that guitar tone is seriously lacking. Some cool riffs, but the fizziness, and just all around muddiness of the guitar(s) makes it hard to listen to.
Quote by x-sploit
the first part sounds pretty much like a bring me the horizon song and i'd like to see a better tone,more depth like whitechapel or something along those lines
do you use tss and those other vst plugins?

Either than that it's good

I record straight through a line 6 pod into my computer, so I'm trying to get a cleaner tone now! Thanks for the feedback!
I don't know but if you already haven't,download free VST preamps and ampitube, i got a decent preset. Can you maybe hook me your guitar track, because i'm curious to see what i can make it sounds like with real guitar?
Quote by x-sploit
I don't know but if you already haven't,download free VST preamps and ampitube, i got a decent preset. Can you maybe hook me your guitar track, because i'm curious to see what i can make it sounds like with real guitar?

It is a real guitar lol.