When I am playing a song, and it has slides in it, do I play the second note as well? Here's an example of what i'm talking about:
--3 / 5-----5 / 3-----------------------------------------------------------|
--3 / 5-----5 / 3-------3 / 5-----5 / 3------------3 / 5-----5 / 3----------|
------------------------2 / 4-----4 / 2 p 0--------2 / 4-----4 / 2 p 0---0--|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

On those slides, would I play the 3 / AND the 5 (another stroke) or just 3, slide down to five, pick five, slide to three?
Quote by StanleyBaby!
When I am playing a song, and it has slides in it, do I play the second note as well? Here's an example of what i'm talking about:
--3 / 5-----5 / 3-----------------------------------------------------------|
--3 / 5-----5 / 3-------3 / 5-----5 / 3------------3 / 5-----5 / 3----------|
------------------------2 / 4-----4 / 2 p 0--------2 / 4-----4 / 2 p 0---0--|

On those slides, would I play the 3 / AND the 5 (another stroke) or just 3, slide down to five, pick five, slide to three?

I don't think you're supposed to play the second note unless it appears after it, ya know? In the tab you provided you aren't supposed to play 3 then slide to 5, then pick 5 and slide back to 3. The only way to know for sure is to listen to the song and determine for yourself
Use your ears! It's not illegal to play differently than the tab says to, or even than the original song. Be creative, and do what YOU want to hear.
The guy's a beast, but he uses 8s. So he's shit.
-juckfush on Alex Hutchings.
What sounds better? There you go, you got your answers!

Just play it as it sounds good to you. Try it without picking, then try it with picking. Compare and play it the way it sounds good to you. The beauty about music is how you can modify it to your likings, how you can modulate it.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Play it as it sounds not as some guy on the net tabbed it. You learn a song with your ears not your eyes.
Inhuman evil take down!