cases for;

1. You can shit on the floor scot-free, worst case scenario you get called a bad dog

2. Pizza tastes fucking great; fresh or dry, hot or cold, dry or wet

3. You can hump people's legs and they think its funny

4. No clothes

5. You get to sleep on the couch all day if you so wish

6. You're blissfully stupid so nobody expects anything out of you such as TPS reports and whatnot. If you happen to do anything beyond the ordinary, you are praised to no end

cases against;

1. Whatever anybody gives you i.e dry food, thats all you're gonna get. If you want something else you gotta take it.

2. you'll probably remain in a pound the rest of your life, if you decide to run away.

3. if they dont like how you act, they'll snip your cajones off. (might be a deal breaker)

4. You probably dont get to go outside very much, if you are a little dog

5. People dont like it when you bark

6. People will call you names like "fucker" or "fagface" because they know you won't tell the difference.

EDIT: Shit, forgot to hit the poll option, sorry.
Nah. I'd like to keep my balls, thanks.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'd have to have a lot of fucking wishes before I ever got to "I wish I could shit on the floor". In fact, anyone who lives alone can shit on their floor if they wanted, they just choose not to because they're not idiots.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
No, I don't want to be mentally retarded by human standards, lick my ass and crouch, eat shit, not be able to properly bathe, etc...
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by btones
6. You're blissfully stupid so nobody expects anything out of you such as TPS reports .

Last edited by crazy8rgood at Jul 15, 2010,
No.
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
From what I've seen in the Pit, dogs seem to die horribly quite often so...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by crazy8rgood
lumberg

"Yeah hi, I saw that you left a little puddle of tinkle under the table in the break room... If you can just, y'know, do that anymore... that would be greaat."
Quote by whalepudding
I'd have to have a lot of fucking wishes before I ever got to "I wish I could shit on the floor". In fact, anyone who lives alone can shit on their floor if they wanted, they just choose not to because they're not idiots.

I don't know, I'd almost have to say they choose not to because they know nobody would clean it up for them.
Although I guess there is that saying "Don't shit where you eat"...
Who wrote the blood and water chapter anyway? Probably some surly dad, only child, thirty cats.
Nah, I see how bored my dogs are laying around the house sleeping all day. If anything I'd be a Jack Russel Terrior on speed. Does not sound like funSQUIERREL!!!!
Why do dogs lick their d**ks, because they can! I hope that in my life life, I can be the person that my dog thinks I am. Unconditional love of a dog is incredible.
"Charlie really loves his friends, but in the end he knows that sometimes a dog is as good as any man"
C. Brown by Widespread Panic
(poor ol' Lucys gone!)
you forgot to say they die faster than humans so definitely no
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Larry Masterson
Why do dogs lick their d**ks, because they can! I hope that in my life life, I can be the person that my dog thinks I am. Unconditional love of a dog is incredible.
"Charlie really loves his friends, but in the end he knows that sometimes a dog is as good as any man"
C. Brown by Widespread Panic
(poor ol' Lucys gone!)

Not sure what the rest of that says, but hey, I'd love to be able to lick my dick. Just sayin'.

you forgot to say they die faster than humans so definitely no

That's a debatable "no". I mean, I can't even imagine living to 40 let alone like 80 or something.
Last edited by btones at Jul 15, 2010,
Quote by Macabre Lullaby
I don't know, I'd almost have to say they choose not to because they know nobody would clean it up for them.
Although I guess there is that saying "Don't shit where you eat"...

I doubt that's the only reason. I know I'd find myself thinking "This is an awkward position I'm in here. If only there was some sort of seat with a hole in it to make this whole process easier."
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by slipknot5678
I could lick my dick if I really wanted to.

You've tried this before?
Quote by CodChick
You've tried this before?

Not intentionally.

That's why I didn't actually lick it, but I could of.

Damn I feel sick.
I would rather be in a sexy 18 year old girl's body with my male teenage mind. Sounds more fun than being a dog.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
I would rather be in a sexy 18 year old girl's body with my male teenage mind. Sounds more fun than being a dog.

who know what in the world you would do....
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by bendystraw
Huh.

And with that, I answer "no".

Chocolate is ****ing delicious.
I wouldn't want to be shot be my burglar neighbor. So no. And I wouldn't want to have to eat baby crap every time I get locked in a bank vault.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.