Hallo, im looking for some recommendations on a delay and an envelope filter~

For delay, im looking for something under $200 CAD, around 600 ms delay time, preferably analog, tap tempo would be a nice feature and some kind of modulation is also cool. I want a delay for every kind of use really- I just want a decent everyday delay.

So far what ive been thinking is the Deluxe Memory Boy because its the only analog delay Ive found with tap tempo. Id also be very interested in a digital delay that has tap tempo and has a good analog sound?

For an envelope filter, I want an envelope filter, not an auto wah, something that reacts to my dynamics.. because those two terms get mixed sometimes. Im looking for something that is good for both guitar and bass (not a necessity though) and has a good amount of controls. I haven't found much under $200 CAD except the micro Q tron and the BYOC filter (DOD 440 clone). Id definitely be interested in trying to build the BYOC filter but im just worried about how it would sound.

So any recommendations that fit those kinda guide lines (or go slightly above!) would be much appreciated!
Digital delay is freaking awesome dude, don't limit yourself to just analog
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Check out the Riddle Q-Balls and Q-Tron Plus for envelope filters. If you're interested in having presets, maybe the Line 6 FM-4.

As for delay, most analogs don't go up to 600ms... the DMB is as good an option you're going to get, as not many analog delays have tap tempo. As for digital, I'd recommend the Hardwire DL-8, but unfortunately it doesn't have a dedicated tap tempo switch, you have to hold the switch down for a couple seconds.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

yeah maybe Im just caught up in the hype of analog. Im going to go to the music store today to see what they got.

Also, does anybody know if there is a clone of the Mad Professor Auto Wah (the actual thing is like 350 bucks)?

comments on the BYOC filter anybody?

^ yeah im definitely going to try and find one of these Q-tron pedals. Thanks!
Quote by loose444
Reverb and delay are essential effects. If your amp doesn't have them built in, that would be the logical choice. Almost all amps have reverb but adding a touch of delay on top of it will add a new depth to your sound. Reverb will give you presence...like you're playing in a hall. If you dial in a very short delay, it will thicken your notes....almost like they're being twinned.
=============
Sightseeing Holidays in Australia
culinary destinations

Reported.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

This.