Poll: easier to make it in the music biz as a....
Poll Options
View poll results: easier to make it in the music biz as a....
Female
35 69%
Male
16 31%
Voters: 51.
do you think that in todays popular run music industry it is easier to make it as a man or a woman. i personally think it is easier as a woman cause your alot easier to market to both sexes. and alot more people are drawn to female voices. im not talking about the rock or metal scene but the standard popular scene. so give me your opinions and say why.
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Last edited by Skagasm at Jul 16, 2010,
yes.....
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
No longer the era of boy bands.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Depends. As a classical guitar major, I think women stand out way more than men. Being female definitely gives an edge in competitions and shit.

But as for Pop, I can see being an attractive woman giving some sort of advantage, but not really a large amount.
Normally wouldn't matter, but being a sexy woman would probably help, since in the popular music industry it's more about looks/image/money more than anything these days (not that I know what I'm talking about).
^ Hell with enough money you can make it as anything. Whatever you stuff down throat of todays society enough is what they will love.
What sells more? Tits or dick? It's not about the music, it's about how much of a ***** you can portray yourself as.
In the pop scene? Deffo woman. All you have to do is sound vaguely sexy and you'll be remixed to death by dance music producers.

ya La Roux

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Female. Just take your clothes off. Sex sells.

But if we're talking about metal or hip hop, definitely male.
Titties sell. They show a little cleavage, everyone loves them. We show a little nut cleavage, we get thrown in jail.
A man is easier because wemen have to actually sing while all the guys basically talk
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Quote by guitar-guy69
A man is easier because wemen have to actually sing while all the guys basically talk

What?
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What?

my bad i was thinking about pop and rap for some reason
Hello Will You Be My Freind?
Quote by guitar-guy69
i knocked a girl up once but thank the lord it died inside her

Quote by guitar-guy69
Guitar-guy69 your the best

Quote by guitar-guy69
my penis floats when its in the water so it always looks hard

Hello my name is guy i like my women naked and aroused lol
Quote by guitar-guy69
my bad i was thinking about pop and rap for some reason

Plenty of women in pop suck at singing, although most are obviously skilled vocalists.

Rap is most definitely not just some bloke talking.
I think it's pretty much the same actually. Sure girls can wear "light" outfits but still, as long as the public is studied it will all sell just as much.
Quote by MH400
a girl on the interwebz?

You have 2 options.

1. Tits.
2. GTFO.

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Plenty of women in pop suck at singing, although most are obviously skilled vocalists.

Rap is most definitely not just some bloke talking.

U kant sp311 rap without crap lolol11ll1o1l1ol101
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way