Hey guys
Im trying to look for a music software which i will be able to add or compose a music piece with semi sharps or semi flats and be able to play it back

programs like guitar pro or noteowrthy composer or sibelius contain all notes available except for the semi flats or the semi sharps

any help appreciated
thanks
i made an addon for guitar pro that does just that, all you need to do is copy the single file into the root of your guitar pro folder and an option for semi flats and semi sharps becomes available.
Quote by mickmos
i made an addon for guitar pro that does just that, all you need to do is copy the single file into the root of your guitar pro folder and an option for semi flats and semi sharps becomes available.

Sorry not sure what you mean
which file are you talking about to be added into the guitar pro file ?
Quote by szekelymihai
not entirely helpful, but in guitar pro you can use the bend or dive bar tool to adjust the pitch of a note to a fourth of note(hope that makes sense)

This.

Make the bend instantaneous and it'll play like a regular note. Just set it to 1/4 step.
Quote by blake1221
This.

Make the bend instantaneous and it'll play like a regular note. Just set it to 1/4 step.

This, minus the avatar
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
ive looked up plenty of websites for guitar pro, but the problem is, every site i look up has a virus acording to my firewall =/ i know nothing is wrong with the firewall, but even the sites where i tried to BUY it had a virus, i scan everything 2-3 times using a diff anti viral progam each time all saying the same thing, ne 1 have a clean non buggy site for me? Ive tried buying it, cracks, and torrents , still nada =[