good stuff so far. a bit into 'to vernies,' it has a bit of a dropkick murphys kind of vibe in the riffing at the start. especially that melody (sounds like octave chords or something...you'd probably know the one.) vocals are awesome too.

definately saving this to my list of good UG bands
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Quote by pistols
good stuff so far. a bit into 'to vernies,' it has a bit of a dropkick murphys kind of vibe in the riffing at the start. especially that melody (sounds like octave chords or something...you'd probably know the one.) vocals are awesome too.

definately saving this to my list of good UG bands

Thank you very much! Do you have a band or anything I can take a listen too?
Dude, loving this stuff, my band has a bit of this vibe as well. Awesome vocals, great melody, really like the leads. Sounds a lot like the band samiam if you ask me, but Id buy your album!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Dude, loving this stuff, my band has a bit of this vibe as well. Awesome vocals, great melody, really like the leads. Sounds a lot like the band samiam if you ask me, but Id buy your album!

Thank you very much, I'm really glad people enjoy what we are doing! Do you have a link to your band?
we're broken up now, i was in a goregrind band. there's a link in my sig. i'll send you an add request on myspace when i get my new band started.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
This is awesome man. It gives me the feeling that punk still has hope, and that there are still punk bands out there that aren't falling into the scene power-pop style of pop punk. I would most definitely buy your cd.
finally some normal pop-punk!
I would like to say all the things that are said before... I like it!
Gear:
----------------------
Jack and Danny Brothers Ls-5
Ibanez Gsa 60
----------------------
Zoom g9.2tt (for sale (NL))
----------------------
Blackheart Little Giant
I posted a link to a mediafire page with a download of our EP. Thanks once again to everyone who has already listened!