It looks hot, I'm almost tempted to buy it:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-American-Select-Stratocaster-HSS-Electric-Guitar-102807864-i1168160.gc?CJAID=10466228&CJPID=2729677

It's a 22 fret guitar with a mohogany body, it has Jumbo frets and a c shaped neck. It has a humbucker at the bridge postion with tex mex pickups in the other two postions. I believe it is also a solid body.
Last edited by SmokeJs at Jul 16, 2010,
Not digging the color, but the specs look AMAZING
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
Not digging the color, but the specs look AMAZING

Indeed they do, that is what makes me drool over this guitar. The neck is what interest me the most, apparently it's thinner than normal and has jumbo frets.
I have used it, the neck was very very nice. I have used less than 10 stratocasters in my life but that was easily the best one I've used.

Everything was so easy to do (bends, vibrato, etc). Very solid guitar too. The pickups were OK, nothing absolutely awesome about them.

Actually, see if you can try it befor you buy it. You may not be looking for the same kind of features I liked about it.
Last edited by MG_Sora at Jul 16, 2010,
Quote by MG_Sora
I have used it, the neck was very very nice. I have used less than 10 stratocasters in my life but that was easily the best one I've used.

Everything was so easy to do (bends, vibrato, etc). Very solid guitar too. The pickups were OK, nothing absolutely awesome about them.

Actually, see if you can try it befor you buy it. You may not be looking for the same kind of features I liked about it.

I'm probably not going to buy it, I already have a high end strat that I love I don't need another but it is tempting.
Quote by anorexorcist15
Specs look awesome! Can you get it in a different colour though?

Yeah.. You can get it in sunburst, white, and a few other colors, I can't remember.
I really like it, but for that price you can just get a used MIA Deluxe
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!