Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
Budda Superdrive series
Orange AD30
Marshall Bluesbreaker or JTM50, JTM45
Vox AC30
Soldano Astroverb
Fuchs ODS
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
is this in any specific order?
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

Nah, just amps to check out. I'm not necessarily familiar with any of them, except the Budda Superdrive series, which will do the soft/modern/"indie" (god I hate that term) rock thing well, in addition to any hard, classic rock or blues/jazz leanings you may have.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I'd say orange ad30 or vox ac30. Though i'm pretty certain vampire weekend use fender, all of the other bands you've mentioned have played through one or both of those amps. Orange for more "bet you look good on the dancefloor" tones, vox for the "house of cards" side of things though either of them would have a good crack at any of the tones you've just pointed out.
could the ac30 and ad30 get a loud enough clean tone. im pretty good at using my guitars volume knob so i can work with my tone alot.
roland AC90