ive recently got into bass because a band needed a bassist (plus i like it) and so have been searching for a bass for quite a while

i found this website tradetang.com and they have "fender" etc at low prices

im not sure how much they can be trusted but since they appeared on UGs advertising i still had some belief in them

are they second hand equipment (seems like it) or some similar story and has anyone had one experience with them?

do htey ship to europe?

thank you
Tradetang basses are fakes. They look very real but I'm afraid to say that the 249$ New Musicman bass isn't real.
Quote by Hellhammerr
Tradetang basses are fakes. They look very real but I'm afraid to say that the 249$ New Musicman bass isn't real.

i was sort of getting the idea seeing that almost none had serial numbers, one jazz bass said fender stratocaster on the headstock and some people were selling completely misiniformed items
Quote by '93
i was sort of getting the idea seeing that almost none had serial numbers, one jazz bass said fender stratocaster on the headstock and some people were selling completely misiniformed items

If you haven't got much money, go to second hand shops and get a proper bass Avoid BC Rich and weird shaped ones.
Quote by Hellhammerr
If you haven't got much money, go to second hand shops and get a proper bass Avoid BC Rich and weird shaped ones.

but where im at there is very little selection of 2nd hand stuff

all i want is a simple bass for funk and rock (like a jazz bass). ill prob get a squier though if i cant find a cheap fender