well.. yesterday i was in a shop and i came across these:
jeez man.. this thing has 2 different shoelaces.. how the **** are you supposed to tie this?.. i mean seriously..
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Mate, I'll make it simple for ya, aye? Just take 'em out! Rip 'em out, and pop in one shoelace and tie it however ya would a normal shoe aye? But I seen a lotta kids wearin' them skateshoes untied, fella! They make 'em all tight like but don't tie 'em or some shit aye? Or maybe nah **** it ****, I dunno.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
You have to nail them on like horseshoes. That way you're eternally branded as a prick that wears shoes like that.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Serjem

jeez man.. this thing has 2 different shoelaces.. how the **** are you supposed to tie this?.. i mean seriously..

All problems in my life now seem comparativlely insignificant.
THIS IS THE JAPANESE KABUKI ROCK!!!!
Ibanez RG1550 w/ BKP nailbombs
Aria Magna series w/ Dimarzio SD
Blackstar HT 5
Fender FM210R
Ibanez DE7
Keeley/Boss BD2
Line 6 floor pod
Quote by newbie08
Mate, I'll make it simple for ya, aye? Just take 'em out! Rip 'em out, and pop in one shoelace and tie it however ya would a normal shoe aye?

This ^

Also, if you really like the look, you can always colour in the lower part of the laces with a marker pen to make it look like it has two laces.
I thought this was "How True To Your Shoes?"

I was going to come in and say that whilst I love my trainers, and would never leave them, I still wear others on occasion, and many a pair have caught my eye.

OH TRAINERS, CAN YOU FORGIVE ME?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Laces = not cool. Velcro is the way to go.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
Quote by Nick184
All problems in my life now seem comparativlely insignificant.

I concur with the sentiments of this post. *stops burying girlfriend*

Two shoelaces?

Edit: wait they're skater shoes...you aren't meant to tie the laces...
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Jul 16, 2010,
I don't think you do tie them, you just slip them on and tuck the laces into the shoe.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by newbie08
Mate, I'll make it simple for ya, aye? Just take 'em out! Rip 'em out, and pop in one shoelace and tie it however ya would a normal shoe aye? But I seen a lotta kids wearin' them skateshoes untied, fella! They make 'em all tight like but don't tie 'em or some shit aye? Or maybe nah **** it ****, I dunno.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

This guy kills me. Seriously, post in more threads. I don't even understand what you're saying half of the time. But it's gold.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
yeah, that guy is like a collingwood supporter...

the cancerous bastards walk up to you on the street and nag you for a smoke, and then walk up to the next guy and so on...
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah, that guy is like a collingwood supporter...

the cancerous bastards walk up to you on the street and nag you for a smoke, and then walk up to the next guy and so on...

What are you saying? I honestly have no idea. Culture barrier.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

This guy kills me. Seriously, post in more threads. I don't even understand what you're saying half of the time. But it's gold.

This. Well, I can understand him, but it's still awesome. I love him.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
What are you saying? I honestly have no idea. Culture barrier.

collingwood supporters are the equal wifebeating, criminal usually on welfare stereotype of wherever you are from.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
collingwood supporters are the equal wifebeating, criminal usually on welfare stereotype of wherever you are from.

Insane Clown Posse fans?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Insane Clown Posse fans?

possibly, as they both would not be able to understand the principles regarding the functioning of magnets.

yes, they are the same.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Thread the black laces through the first couple of eyelets then pull the rest of the laces up loosely to by the tongue.

Thread the green laces through the top couple of eyelets then pull the rest of the laces up loosely to by the tongue.

Now you have a black and a green lace one one side, and a black and a green lace on the other. HOLDING THEM TOGETHER, make a little bow out of them and then tuck them behind the tongue and go about the rest of your life happy that as an adult you had to ask advice on the internet on how to tie your shoes up.
Last edited by Mistress_Ibanez at Jul 16, 2010,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Thread the black laces through the first couple of eyelets then pull the rest of the laces up loosely to by the tongue.

Thread the green laces through the top couple of eyelets then pull the rest of the laces up loosely to by the tongue.

Now you have a black and a green lace one one side, and a black and a green lace on the other. HOLDING THEM TOGETHER, make a little bow out of them and then tuck them behind the tongue and go about the rest of your life happy that as an adult you had to ask advice on the internet on how to tie your shoes up.

Wow... I didnt expect anybody to actually explain it out.

But srsly: Grab the shoelaces, burn them off. Your problem is solved.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
You can't tell from that angle but it's a single shoe you can put both of your feet in
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
This shoe is pretty ugly.

Slip it on.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by newbie08

You fair dinkum mate?

Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you