I am not sure if this band has been posted here or not... I will just post it anyways...

I really liked Slaughter and Apparatus

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Goremaggeddon is ace! Kinda funny how this band is going back to Death Metal now that the Metalcore trend is starting to end.They were great live when i saw them 5 years ago or so.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654551&page=2&highlight=aborted

Don't really care though, that thread is years old and only 2 pages.

OT: They were lol live. A mate of mine described them as putting "The laughter in Summer Slaughter".
yeah I have been wondering about how they are live...

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal

LOL... sounds like some LoG crap... I am about tired of those darn logjammers... they are everywhere

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

ughhh

Walls of Death just makes me think of this br00tal kids who told me that Ingested was the best Death Metal band in the world and then proceed to almost make me deaf by sticking his ear buds in my ears.
Quote by Steve08

man... I like the riffing in "dead reckoning" and the sound clips seem to be from American Psycho

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal

Yeah that song is great i won't lie.The breakdown is actually sick haha.
Quote by Steve08

Good band, i'm a fan of all their stuff from the old grindcore to the more melodic death/grind/whatever you want to call it direction.

Looking forward to a new album considering the ep was brilliant.
Goremaggeddon for sure.
Quote by Steve08

Quote by Riffmast
Goremaggeddon is ace! Kinda funny how this band is going back to Death Metal now that the Metalcore trend is starting to end.They were great live when i saw them 5 years ago or so.

When the fvck were Aborted metalcore??
They had a bit of a melodeath influence on the last album, sounds a bit -corish at times but it sounded alright to me, although the Goremaggedon sound was better.
Quote by dillonrips7
When the fvck were Aborted metalcore??

They started flirting with it after/around The Archaic Abbatoir. Wasn't pure metalcore but they were going more towards that sound. And even that album was getting very coreish.Lots of the groove metally bouncy riffs and melodeath parts that are common in Metalcore.Im glad their reverting back to what they do best though.Strychnine.213 was terrible.
Quote by Steve08

This band always bored me. Very monotonous and uninspired.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Well i would say melodeath/metalcore/deathcore and back yeah.Their was still a tiny bit of Death Metal left in their sound but it was really scarce.Seems like they just wanted to cash in on the trend and then realized that they were better off just doing what they do best.
Quote by Steve08

The new EP is much more like the Goremageddon stuff. Lots of Carcass worship too - there's a riff in A Cadaverous Dissertation which might as well be lifted from Inpropagation. The ringing chord, quick lead breaks on top, everything.
Just saw these guys for the second time last night. I wasn't sure about the new line-up, but they fucking killed it. Their setlist was all old songs and a few from the new EP too. I talked to Sven before the show started for a bit and he said that they're going to keep going in the same direction that they took on the new EP, so essentially going back to their roots. Good stuff.
Schnitzel schnitzel all day long
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Schnitzel schnitzel you can't go wrong
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Schnitzel schnitzel every day
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
So good and healthy, hip hip hurray
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I've got the album ordered with the shirt after hearing the first song they released from it, so i'm not bothering to download the album
well thats not very nice

Quote by Stranglehold

Quote by severed-metal