Hi there, i just need some info on this amp, how much it costs (the 15 and 30 watt ones), the quality of the amp, and yeah i just need your opinions about it.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Can't you look up the price yourself?

Kids these days...

Been there, done that, still cant find prices
Quote by WtrPlyr
Took me 23 seconds to find the price of the VT30. You must be doing something wrong.

ok, ok calm down mate it was just a question, but thanks
They don't usually put the prices on the main websites for products, which is where one might go to find factory prices for brand new ones. When I first looked up the price for an amp, It took me a couple minutes to find a site that actually had the price and not just a pretty description.
Musiciansfriend.com, Amazon, and the Ebay 'buy it now' price are where I usually look nowadays

But as for general opinions on the amp, I owned a 15 watt for a while and liked it so much that when it was time to go big, I got the 50 watt double speaker version.
The 15 watt is great because it can get ridiculously loud and has a monster tone. I wasn't a fan of the clean tone selections or some of the effects, but if you care that much about effects, just get a pedal or workstation. I paid $120 for the 15 watt on Ebay. Oh, and one more thing: The amp is virtually indestructible EXCEPT for the plastic nut that holds the input in place. If you get the amp, you'll see what I mean. And if there's an internal problem, there's a panel on the back that is rather difficult to remove.
Quote by slash_dan123
Hi there, i just need some info on this amp, how much it costs (the 15 and 30 watt ones), the quality of the amp, and yeah i just need your opinions about it.

Not good...Save up and buy a low wattage tube amp....