I broke my arm yesterday so I can't go to Freak Guitar Camp. It will therefore be an emptied spot on the camp and if anyone are interested in going to the Camp, just message me and I will contact Mattias Eklundh. I can't guarantee a spot for you, but atleast this is an opportunity to go to the camp. The camp is from 2-7. of August.
FenderTobben
Awesome, I live in Sweden!!
is there any age limit, because I'm 15?

There's no age limit to my knowledge, the camp is seriously awesome, very good vibe, plentiful food and coffee, and around 60 hours of seriously intense guitar playing with world class musicians.

I went last year and had a blast, strongly recommend going if you're interested and don't even have to pay for flights.
Quote by Freepower
There's no age limit to my knowledge, the camp is seriously awesome, very good vibe, plentiful food and coffee, and around 60 hours of seriously intense guitar playing with world class musicians.

I went last year and had a blast, strongly recommend going if you're interested and don't even have to pay for flights.

Oh, That sounds awesome, so you bring your own guitar right?
Prog <3
Just PM me if you want me to take contact with Mattias! Freak Guitar Camp is a great opportunity to take your guitar skills to a new level, and with Mattias as the guitar teacher it should be a really good time!
FenderTobben
Quote by ScalesOfDoom
Oh yeah and does it like cost anything or?

Hey man! : D Have you contacted Mattias ? : )
FenderTobben
I'd say go anyway, you will learn loads even when you aren't with your instrument. I think Guthrie was there last year too, so you might get someone cool show up
Quote by FenderTobben
Hey man! : D Have you contacted Mattias ? : )

Haven't contacted him, but I don't think I can go, because I'm going to a festival and I don't have enough money :-(((((((.
Prog <3
It really sucks that I have to miss it. But I bet it will be equally good next year right?
Prog <3
Quote by ScalesOfDoom
It really sucks that I have to miss it. But I bet it will be equally good next year right?

What festival are you going to ?
FenderTobben