Page 1 of 2
as the title suggests?

(other than the obvious "make some dumb-shit")

..sometimes its harder than just that.
Theres no such thing as no friends.
You know people from going to school or job or whatever.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I think you'll have to join things where there will be people, maybe a class on something, a gym, a church, any event really and try to make some friends.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Waste all your time in the Pit.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

kill time by making threads about it in the middle of the night.

I don't have any friends any more, and I basically do the same things I did when I had any. isolate myself from the world, read, sleep on occasion, eat, smoke, play card games by myself, learn various skills to impress any friends I happen to make in the future (then give up halfway through), basically fuck around. I mean, I live with my mom and pretty close to some other relatives. I guess their melodramas occupy some time. it does get kind of repetitive.

dude, whatever passes the time.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 16, 2010,
Quote by Kensai
I think you'll have to join things where there will be people, maybe a class on something, a gym, a church, any event really and try to make some friends.

I really like this answer. I forget that there are some people here who actually wanna help rather the suggesting fapping or trolling the pit.
My songs are all located here .
Feel free to drop by and crit a song.
Leave a link and I'll return a crit

Colossus
You never have no friends.

You only think you have no friends.
Wherever you go or do, there'll always be somebody who'll like you and consider you a friend, and I discovered this a long time ago. Open your eyes.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I party crash.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I dont make friends. I make enemies. They are more fun.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by MakinLattes
kill time by making threads about it in the middle of the night.

I don't have any friends any more, and I basically do the same things I did when I had any. isolate myself from the world, read, sleep on occasion, eat, smoke, play card games by myself, learn various skills to impress any friends I happen to make in the future (then give up halfway through), basically fuck around. I mean, I live with my mom and pretty close to some other relatives. I guess their melodramas occupy some time. it does get kind of repetitive.

dude, whatever passes the time.

That has been my life for the past year.
but once those new friends realise they're your only friends they slowly start to distance themselves from you.....until they are no longer your friend.

i guess when you have a lot of friends, someone without looks incredibly unattractive to engage friendship with for some reason.

however when i had friends i was always the guy to find someone without friends and make them know i would be their friend.
Inhale computer cleaner and booze it...
space out on anything: Bjork, Radiohead, AlicInChains, or anything new...
Quote by morciu
That has been my life for the past year.

are you saying you want to be friends?
Quote by shredtil'yadead
but once those new friends realise they're your only friends they slowly start to distance themselves from you.....until they are no longer your friend.

i guess when you have a lot of friends, someone without looks incredibly unattractive to engage friendship with for some reason.

however when i had friends i was always the guy to find someone without friends and make them know i would be their friend.

If you're this much of a downer, I can see why they distance themselves. Don't be so clingy, and try to smile. But not too much. I've got plenty of friends, and I'm still willing to invite even people I just met to come hang out with us if they look lonely. But if they get all.. you know.. weird.. I'll ditch them. Or make fun of them. One or the other.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Jul 16, 2010,
Quote by shredtil'yadead

If they're the sort of people who only want to hang around with those who have lots of friends, then I wouldn't want to hang around them. That sort of shallow type aren't worth my time.

The bit in bold is utter rubbish.

The thing to keep in mind is to relax, be happy and look on the bright side.. Seriously, I'm not joking with the link.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by vintage x metal

If you go to college/school/uni or have a job it shouldn't be too hard to engage with people. You have to be a bit more outgoing in general and actually start conversations with people. Smile at people, make a bit of small talk. Going up to someone of the opposite sex will help aswell, give you a lot of confidence and you might be introduced to some new people, even if it doesn't end as a relationship it's still a new friend. I'm probably gonna have to take some of my own advice sometime soon, a lot of the friends I knew from college and school will be going off to uni and i'm not going with them, which could massively suck.

Also, you could try playing music publically (assuming you play an instrument), could get you in a band or just generally be a good conversation starter, music is a universal thing so it's something you have in common with a lot of people.
Quote by morciu
hehe
sorry dude, having internet buddies is to weird for me.

It's not 1998 anymore, dude. If you don't have one or two, you're a weirdo.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by morciu
yeah
well actually that felt pretty nice
thanks

Oooh, someone shot straight past internet friend to internet girlfriend.

Whooooo.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
It's not 1998 anymore, dude. If you don't have one or two, you're a weirdo.

well it really isn't my fault.
I came back home from college and the only people left here are the lame ones that I used to avoid before going away.
and I can't find a job either.
so I'm pretty much stuck in a sort of "social limbo"(made that up).
Quote by morciu
well it really isn't my fault.
I came back home from college and the only people left here are the lame ones that I used to avoid before going away.
and I can't find a job either.
so I'm pretty much stuck in a sort of "social limbo"(made that up).

I was talking about internet friends. Man, that head pat sure could come in handy right now.. I'm only teasing, though. Why do you avoid them?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by shredtil'yadead
this thread got ew

You obviously don't fit in anywhere.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was talking about internet friends. Man, that head pat sure could come in handy right now.. I'm only teasing, though. Why do you avoid them?

because they suck, and have always sucked. you know... the really uninteresting kind of people. and when my generation left the city they all remained home for some reason and formed a super gang of super lame people.
Funny you should make a thread about this... I hail from Victoria in Australia and recently moved down south to Tasmania for Uni half way through the year when everyone is settled, and I really really have to go out of my way to meet people, to a crazy and exhausting degree. So far I have made 1 friend, been here a week. Just get out there, do everything you can.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
I go to a pub with a deck of cards and talk to strangers.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Page 1 of 2