Page 1 of 2
about 7.

Although if you're having a bbq, you can drink as soon as it's lit.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by halvies
If you are drinking beer with breakfast, i think you can draw the conclusion that you have an alcohol problem.

There's nothing wrong with a nice glass of freshly squeezed orange juice

hmm so I'm a 21 year old alcoholic?

Well do AA meetings ever have any hot chicks? My dad meant his 2nd wife there but you can guess how that went.
Last edited by needler420 at Jul 16, 2010,
Too early to start drinking is always within the first hour of waking up.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by needler420

No, just a 21 year old idiot desperately trying to impress people via the internet.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by needler420

you can be 3 and be an alcoholic really.

i don't drink when i wake up, I used to though, back when everyone did, so it was easy, and i woke up at 5 pm. Can't do that much after high school though

responsibility and shit.
Quote by metacarpi
No, just a 21 year old idiot desperately trying to impress people via the internet.

Ok I'm just going to play video games and just wait till like 11 am or so for lunch lol
Last edited by needler420 at Jul 16, 2010,
You can start drinking when you can discern the difference between, "too," and, "to."
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
it's easy to justify drinking early, because quite probably you will be asleep EARLIER when bed time comes.

the universe has a way of...balancing things out.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by metacarpi

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
You can start drinking when you can discern the difference between, "too," and, "to."

How so though if ive been drinking?
You can start drinking as early as you want to.
Why would drinking a beer in the morning make you an alcoholic?
There's no problem with drinking early, the problem is drinking early and continue drinking till you go to bed.
Quote by needler420
How so though if ive been drinking?

I wish there was a condescending head pat emoticon. I think I'm going to suggest it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish there was a condescending head pat emoticon. I think I'm going to suggest it.

There is a face palm emoticon lol
Quote by needler420
There is a face palm emoticon lol

Not good enough. The face palm could be used in describing yourself. I think if you're really looking to drive the point home, you need a condescending head pat.
Quote by vintage x metal

My earliest pint has been 11.30am I think. Had to go early to the pub to get seats etc for watching football in 3D and it was shit.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
never too early, at Festivals - brush your teeth with your first beers,
Quote by Waffleguy
You can start drinking as early as you want to.
Why would drinking a beer in the morning make you an alcoholic?
There's no problem with drinking early, the problem is drinking early and continue drinking till you go to bed.

your avatar in compination with that sig makes me dizzy.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Not good enough. The face palm could be used in describing yourself. I think if you're really looking to drive the point home, you need a condescending head pat.

this response could be vastly improved with proposed emoticon in question.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I doubt you're an alcoholic, but I wouldn't drink beer at seven in the morning. Especially if you plan on doing so through out the rest of the day. Then you could be in trouble.

But you're just an attention seeking douche, so I don't really care.
Beer tastes better in the morning, FYI.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
The earliest I've had one is at about 9 - 10am at a Festival. The breakfast beer!

But either way, there is no right and wrong answer. I don't see the point in drinking alcohol at any time put at night since I would like to be sober through the day. Also, you're only an alcoholic when in the morning you've got yourself too drunk to spell "alcoholic".

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
Quote by needler420
I requested new emoticons in the site feedback for a condescending head pat emoticon

So help me God, if I don't get credit for this.. I will give you the head pat.
Quote by vintage x metal

I was drunk at noon once but it's cos we were camping and had to leace soon and couldn't take the beer with us so we beer bonged all of it.
Quote by needler420
is 7:30 am to early to have a beer? I woke up at 5:00 am

Of course it isn't, if it was, how on earth could you partake in a 24 hour bender?
How ironic, people bash the OP for craving attention and by doing so, they are giving him attention.
Regarding the question I can only say: it's 5 o'clock somewhere.
Quote by Fender Dane.
it's 5 o'clock somewhere.

Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by MakinLattes
it's never too early

edit: god damnit.

I cannot believe none of those hillbilly rednecks is kicking that keytar playing dork's ass.
Quote by vintage x metal

I don't believe in the concept of it being too early... Do what you feel like!
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by needler420
is 7:30 am to early to have a beer? I woke up at 5:00 am

For shame, sir, you shouldn't have stopped drinking from last night yet.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by needler420

Well do AA meetings ever have any hot chicks? My dad meant his 2nd wife there but you can guess how that went.

There were always young kids, some as young as 17 or 18, who were at the meetings.

OT If you can push it to noon it's best but who cares? Have some beer! It's not like you're dropping pills and nyquil.
Quote by halvies
If you are drinking beer with breakfast, i think you can draw the conclusion that you have an alcohol problem.

That's a pretty bold statement.
Lunchtime is when it's ok to start in my books.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 2