Page 1 of 2
Whats the place were you just stand and ideas start running trough youre mind?

for me...the bathroom..seriously xD

what yours?

Quote by Davus
I had to sneeze, and went to quickly snatch a kleenex for it was unexpected. But instead I caught hold of the entire box, smashed myself across the face with it, and ended up sneezing into my cat.

The ghetto, fool
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Lack of sleep.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

lol are they good ideas?
Quote by Davus
I had to sneeze, and went to quickly snatch a kleenex for it was unexpected. But instead I caught hold of the entire box, smashed myself across the face with it, and ended up sneezing into my cat.

Quote by mrfinkle213
Lack of sleep.

Thats a good one too, it works greatly
Quote by Davus

I've never had a running trough in my mind.

Sounds icky.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
sitting on the pooper. always inspires me. or in the shower. I freestyled a minute long rap about killing bitches and having a horrible genetic disease while in the shower once, so i get some good ideas in there too.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by CoreysMonster
When I'm walking through town / the forest.

I always get epic song ideas there, most of which I forget.

I like that one, it happens to me too xD
specially if its cold=P
Quote by Davus

When I wake up at 4 in the morning. I then forget whatever it was I had in my head and repeat
Quote by pitobodies
sitting on the pooper. always inspires me. or in the shower. I freestyled a minute long rap about killing bitches and having a horrible genetic disease while in the shower once, so i get some good ideas in there too.

The pooper it is XD
Quote by Davus

Quote by CoreysMonster
When I'm walking through town / the forest.

I always get epic song ideas there, most of which I forget.

This.
Quote by duggyrocks
When I wake up at 4 in the morning. I then forget whatever it was I had in my head and repeat

Quote by Davus

Quote by Captain Panda
For me it's the bathroom too

Yeah, its the best xD
Quote by Davus

After i either watch a great move, make out with a hot womem, or something significant happens :P
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
when listening to music walking on my own, or really late at night when im in bed and reflecting on things
Quote by Captain Panda
For me it's the bathroom too

Oh yeah!
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Quote by ChucklesMginty
When I'm dreaming.

I rarely dream
Quote by Davus

Quote by grizzli1994
After i either watch a great move, make out with a hot womem, or something significant happens :P

hahahaah
Quote by Davus

Quote by HazardousDreams
I rarely dream

You always dream, you just don't remember it.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat. - Douglas Adams
Sleep deprivation gave me the idea to shave my head, arms, face, and legs and tell people I was a cancer patient collecting money for my treatments.
And thus, I got my $250 digitech whammy pedal.
I'm a mean little ****er, I tell ya.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

After about 12 beers, everything seems like a good idea.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by dweb23
when listening to music walking on my own, or really late at night when im in bed and reflecting on things

THATS A GREAT WAY...specially late at night
Quote by Davus

Quote by Psihodeliko
You always dream, you just don't remember it.

I guess, sucky memory
Quote by Davus

when i see a beautifull sunset in a lonely beach.... no, just kidding, they come from drugs
Quote by mrfinkle213
Sleep deprivation gave me the idea to shave my head, arms, face, and legs and tell people I was a cancer patient collecting money for my treatments.

Thats just epicly NUTS xD
Quote by Davus

When I'm in the bathroom or while I'm listening to gangsta rap. I always get the best ideas then
Quote by jibran
I go to the pit only to just look at your creepy perverted username.

My Tumblr
Quote by crohno
when i see a beautifull sunset in a lonely beach.... no, just kidding, they come from drugs

I was actually about to say something nice xD
Quote by Davus

Quote by mrfinkle213

I like your style!

Quote by Fiddly Diddly69
When I'm in the bathroom or while I'm listening to gangsta rap. I always get the best ideas then

Bathroom[yes] Rap[no]
Quote by Davus

Quote by ChucklesMginty
You can actually practise it, keep a notepad by your bed and write down anything you remember as soon as you wake up. You gradually start to remember more and more.

¿Really?
Quote by Davus

Lying awake in bed at night. I get a lot of thinking done then. It's a bit irritating when you're trying to sleep and you can't stop frantically thinking about everything.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by HazardousDreams
I rarely dream.

Some doctors believe that could be because of hazardous dreams.

lolpun
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
usually when im forced to do something at work that requires either no brain power at all or is extremely repetitive, i dont know if i get any ideas i just find i start to think about so much stuff, my brain fires up
Quote by BeefWellington
Lying awake in bed at night. I get a lot of thinking done then. It's a bit irritating when you're trying to sleep and you can't stop frantically thinking about everything.

Yeah its pretty ****astrating, nut I like it in a way..except if I have to get up earlie the next day
Quote by Davus

Quote by Burgery
Some doctors believe that could be because of hazardous dreams.

lolpun

You little... xD
Quote by Davus

Quote by hb15577
usually when im forced to do something at work that requires either no brain power at all or is extremely repetitive, i dont know if i get any ideas i just find i start to think about so much stuff, my brain fires up

When I was at work I just wanted to brake everything :|
Quote by Davus

Taking a Shite
or in bed
or driving
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Dropping brown bombs, long walks or lying in bed.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Page 1 of 2