so im comfortable with performing and ive done it alot, but i got asked to help out at the restaurant my sister works at. (the guy that usually performs each wednesday got a real job) they need me to play just acoustic guitar no singing or anything. so could you help suggest a few songs?

the guy asked for mainly bluesy or calm acoustic stuff. so anything kind of like beatles songs like blackbird or something would be good. but remember its just guitar so any old chord progression over and over would get boring
Cello suite in G major - EPic WIn
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
PRS Custom 24
SX Strat

Peavey 6505+
BUGERA 333XL
Laney LA412 Cab
Marshall AVT100 (Living at my friends place :P )
what about helical by john frusciante, really mellow stuff maybe stairway to heaven, the first part you don't have to play it completly
Quote by grizzli1994
Cello suite in G major - EPic WIn

epic win but i fail at playing it

Quote by crohno
what about helical by john frusciante, really mellow stuff maybe stairway to heaven, the first part you don't have to play it completly

stairway might be to overplayed to do but its worth it. but as for helical, i don't think it would work too well with only one acoustic guitar

thanks guys
bump
Gear
Fender Strat with PAF hum in the bridge
Schecter C-1 Elite
Takamine GS-330s
Ibanez PF15ECE
You want Buckethead stuff. Check out his album Electric Tears. Some damn fine playing on there.