Hi guys, I was considering to buy a chorus effect, cause I think it sounds pretty cool. As you can see in my sig, I allready have a Muff pi for Fuzz and Overdrive, so I thought if I could get a chors effect for ~100 $, it would be a nice addition.

However I'm not sure I could use it for that many songs, the song that really inspired me to get a chorus pedal is come as you are. Do you think I could use it for many other stuff or is it a pedal with only limited possibilities ?

I was kinda hesitating with a delay pedal, but the delay seemed more complexe to use for me, and I don't think I know any song that could use one.

Is there any other effect I should check first ?
Yamaha SG 800
Tokai USG 118s
Hughes&Kettner Tube Meister
Jet City JCA12XS
Laney Cub 10
Electro Harmonix Big Muff pi (tone/wicker)
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Guild D 125 CE <3
Last edited by Doogy-Style at Jul 16, 2010,
yeah that's actually the pedal I was planning to buy if they have it at one of my local shops .
Yamaha SG 800
Tokai USG 118s
Jet City JCA12XS
Laney Cub 10
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Guild D 125 CE <3
Defiantly worth it. Chorusing is a one of my favourite effects, you'll be able to use it for lots of stuff. It's not always got to be a massive amount of the effect, you can just use a small amount to thicken your sound a bit, or you can even jack it right up and get some interesting sounds.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Depends alot on the pedal. I like to use mine as a stereo splitter mostly. The liquid chorus I have can do subtle to intense so yes can be very useful.
if you like the sound of nirvana or rage against the machine a chorus pedal would be cool, as those are pretty much the reasons I got a chorus pedal. Can make it sound like 2 guitars are playing instead of one. Maybe a chorus/flanger would do more for you?
actually I play a lot of nirvana, and bits of RATM ^^. I think chorus will do .
Yamaha SG 800
Tokai USG 118s
Jet City JCA12XS
Laney Cub 10
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Guild D 125 CE <3
I find that the chorus does a lot more for single coils than humbuckers if that makes sense