Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
haven't noticed that it is a DH-35B xD no i mean what company/brand is it. the font on it looks like the one from boss o.O did they ever did amps?
Who cares? If it sounds the best thing ever the name doesn't matter. Doesn't exactly look the part though lol
google it
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Flaming Chaos
its a DH-35B

Thank you captain obvious. Know who makes it? If you give it a google you come up with squat, which is why he's asking I bet.

Quote by Carrot
google it

He did, I did. Nothing doing.
Quote by Wondergaurd
The Strat/Tele debate is alot like picking a starter in Pokemon, each is great at something and can cover other fields well, it's just what they do good and great that makes 'em different
Quote by Glenn Guitar
Who cares? If it sounds the best thing ever the name doesn't matter. Doesn't exactly look the part though lol

Mah, he is selling it and has no idea how much he could get for it

Quote by laxduck
Thank you captain obvious. Know who makes it? If you give it a google you come up with squat, which is why he's asking I bet.
bingo!
It looks like an old made in china crate knockoff I had a long long time ago. Could we get a picture of the back of the amp?
I love all 5 (sold a couple) of my Carvin X-100b's.
do u know what it sounds like? i think it looks kinda cool actually lol
Quote by zeek7pc
It looks like an old made in china crate knockoff I had a long long time ago. Could we get a picture of the back of the amp?

i will tell him to make a picture

Quote by dweb23
do u know what it sounds like? i think it looks kinda cool actually lol

i haven't tried it yet.but i will report ! The pre-post gain and wave knobs look pretty cool to play around.
Last edited by hitl at Jul 16, 2010,