When I flip the switch on my power strip to turn my pedalboard on, the red lights on my digitech whammy, boss compression, and my boss delay/reverb come on. My 4 other pedals stay off like they're supposed to. Is there a way to fix this issue? All of my stompboxes are powered through a daisy chain. Thanks in advance.

Guitar->wah->whammy->boss cs3->ts9->boss flanger->boss delay/rev->boss tuner->amp
Not an issue, Digitech seem to do this most of the time. Happens with my Whammy and with my Boss Loop Station too.
Agree. I have the same issue/if one could call it that. just leave the board on, or tap dance at start up. I dont think that you will find a way to fix it, being a hardware issue. IMHO that is.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
I cant help you with your issue but you should put the tuner at the front of your chain.
I've never thought of it as a problem, most of the pedals on my board light up and I prefer it because it tells me the pedals are getting power.
Its not a huuge issue. I would just rather not have to turn into lord of the dance everytime I turn my pedalboard on.
that happens to some of my pedals too. I assume that's just the way they are.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?